**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

So... August 29th will officially be the FIVE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY of the "re-debut" (as I'd like to call it) of the Tech Pack line. Anyone still got any of the original pieces from this 2013 collection? Who remembers reacting to the prices when these debuted thinking, "$100 for sweatpants?! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH THAT ****!" I remember I just finished college and was in the middle of searching for a new job... but I spared enough money to buy myself the Tech Fleece Windrunner. Good ol' times...

I think i've got an original zip up hoody with the 2x pockets near the waist.

Just bought 2x pairs of shorts and 1x pair of joggers. So comfy for travelling etc.

I bought my first piece in Paris from the Champs D’elysees flagship store while on vacation that year - the crew neck - only way I could justify the price as a ‘reminder of the trip’. Was also the first piece of clothing I’ve ever resold 2 years later.

So... August 29th will officially be the FIVE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY of the "re-debut" (as I'd like to call it) of the Tech Pack line. Anyone still got any of the original pieces from this 2013 collection? Who remembers reacting to the prices when these debuted thinking, "$100 for sweatpants?! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WITH THAT ****!" I remember I just finished college and was in the middle of searching for a new job... but I spared enough money to buy myself the Tech Fleece Windrunner. Good ol' times...

iite so do i gotta camp for this

Bought my red front zip tech fleece hoodie from someone on NT back then. Still have it. Pretty sure he gave it to me for a steal. Definitely under $100 and was new with tags.

I've noticed these spots on the back of my blue tech fleech hoodie. I've only had this hoodie for like couple of months. I think my return window is gone. But can this be sent back for warranty claim? I'm really disappointed at the quality.

8-7-18 9-53-18 AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom