**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Gloucester, NJ

30% off sale price on the tech fleece jackets! Had the all grey, all black, and dark stucco tech fleece jackets for 62 each! (reg 130). Was able to use a 5 dollar survey on top, and got the grey and black tech fleece jackets for 120! And they're still running the spend100 get a 25 gift card promo, so got a 25 dollar gift card to spend after sept 6.
Only thing I forget to do was synch the purchase to my nike plus account. I forget to ask every single time I make a large purchase lol

Very happy I was patient enough to wait. Can't believe a year ago I was considering buying a jacket at full price lol

I would advice anyone looking for tech fleece to come ASAP tomorrow morning. I predict the jackets will sell fast.

Also had tech fleece joggers (black, charcoal grey, and dark grey) at full price, except the black ones which had XL in 70 dollars (I didn't ask, but I would assume you could price match in the other sizes). I predict the joggers will go eventually go on sale, as they are sitting hard.

Just picked up these pants for $39. Retail $120.

3FD2A288-880F-4300-AA47-A8A560EF1850.jpeg

Found a tech fleece aero loft bomber jacket at the clearance store today, came out to $49. Can’t believe this thing retails for $325.

Do yall ever try to flip these steals you find? I'd be tempted

the San Leandro clearance store gets a lot of good stuff. way better than standard outlets.

I've seen line ups to get in to the store on weekday mornings. There's definitely outlet/clearance store resellers out there.

I've seen them in action before. They're fast as ****...

This is me ready to browse:
mcmahon.gif

... and this is them ready to browse:
source.gif

... except at the end, they pay for it.

They need to come out with some tech jogger with 2 zipper pockets on the side and back zip pocket and 2 regular deep pockets basically multi pockets

Those Apple employees in that gif :lol:. Looks like they’ve seen that **** on a regular basis.
they're instructed to just let it happen. much less liability and financial loss for apple to lose product that's basically unusable outside of the store than to deal with the lawsuits that could come from an employee getting injured trying to stop it.

Citadel had black tech fleece jackets (FSR as of labor day) for 89 + 30% off. With a $5 dollar survey coupon, it came out to 64 out the door. I'm not sure what the price is now though.

bought my first tech fleece shorts...immediately returned/donated/gifted my other athletic fleece/terry shorts. No comparison!

Back
Top Bottom