**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Found the Tech Hoodie Zip for $89 from $130 at the outlet. Worth it? Or better deals can be had?
For me, Tech anything has to be at least half off for me to buy because I've accumulated so many over time.

Broke these out today, if you're looking for cozy pants for the winter these are definitely it. Today it's a little on the warm side indoors, but it was great outside in 50 degree weather. This material is more windproof than tech fleece/knit and a bit insulating. I like the fit of these, nice taper on the leg with more room around the calves than your standard tech fleece jogger. Only thing is, I wish they had more pockets like other tech pack pants. Definitely gonna be on the look out for more pieces in this material.

sportswear-tech-pack-mens-woven-pants-dfMSgZ.jpg

For me, Tech anything has to be at least half off for me to buy because I've accumulated so many over time.

Broke these out today, if you're looking for cozy pants for the winter these are definitely it. Today it's a little on the warm side indoors, but it was great outside in 50 degree weather. This material is more windproof than tech fleece/knit and a bit insulating. I like the fit of these, nice taper on the leg with more room around the calves than your standard tech fleece jogger. Only thing is, I wish they had more pockets like other tech pack pants. Definitely gonna be on the look out for more pieces in this material.

sportswear-tech-pack-mens-woven-pants-dfMSgZ.jpg
What’s the code for these pants? Can’t say I’ve ever seen them before

Caved and copped my first Tech fleece item. Feel like I got finessed out of $100 for some sweats, BUT I figured I'd give them a try. Wore them for a day over the weekend and I was impressed with the quality of the material, but I still don't know if its worth the 100 bones.

I think we’ve all bought at one point $100 + for some tech fleece over the years.

From what I’ve been doing over the years are that I buy a black, navy and a gray color pants/shorts and jacket at full price, those will last me a while and then I grab other colors at discount at outlets/Clearance stores and online. I still have like 3/4 OG style pants with the back pocket and only left pocket.

Last couple of tech fleece purchases have been no more than $49. But tempted to buy the particle Rose shorts and pants on end for like $59 each. I haven’t seen those discounted anywhere near me.

Have too many grey joggers and was looking for an off-white jogger, bought this new jogger recently added to NDC
https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-pack-mens-joggers-7qX59x/929134-072

It's so thin! Fit and style is on point and nearly identical to the tech fleece joggers, including the long side zipper. The material is very stretchy. But I can't justify the huge price for a fabric so thin I'm afraid to do any real movements in the joggers. Going to return and stick to "tech fleece" items instead of just "tech" that Nike is trying to sell recently.

The material on those pieces sucks. The newer “Tech Pack” items are thicker and more substantial than those ones they ran through the beginning of fall.

So I searched for "tech pack" on NDC and got these:
https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-tech-pack/7puZo6k

Do you know which items would be considered "newer" with the thicker material?
What scares me from making a purchase is none of them actually mention tech fleece.

Screenshot_20181021-091226.png
IMG_2007-1600.jpg
Can't find an appropriate thread, but my question is certainly a long shot anyway. Regarding destroyer jackets, do we have any insiders on the forum with insight into why these haven't made a proper return? I'm talking the simple, no silly patches or designs versions. I have the all black but even after taking to the cleaners, the wool isn't as fresh as I'd hoped. The fit on these is perfect imo.

Also, if there is a more appropriate thread, what is it?

Screenshot_20181021-091226.png
IMG_2007-1600.jpg
Can't find an appropriate thread, but my question is certainly a long shot anyway. Regarding destroyer jackets, do we have any insiders on the forum with insight into why these haven't made a proper return? I'm talking the simple, no silly patches or designs versions. I have the all black but even after taking to the cleaners, the wool isn't as fresh as I'd hoped. The fit on these is perfect imo.

Also, if there is a more appropriate thread, what is it?
remember wanting this so bad when it dropped years ago

wasn't retail price OD and I swear quite a few on here found them in outlets for cheap

Found the Tech Hoodie Zip for $89 from $130 at the outlet. Worth it? Or better deals can be had?

I'd wait. I found that same black hoodie a couple weeks ago for $50 on the racks. After swinging back by, I saw they rose the price to $89.99. I spoke with one of the reps and they said there will be a Friends and Family sale in two weeks for an additional 20% off.

Yea they have some of the same ones but I guess more recent on eBay with white tag and says Nike lab? Priced for $250 but damn I want it cheaper lol
All evidence suggests that the Nike lab version for lfits different as well. It's slightly oversized. Doesn't look as clean.

Back
Top Bottom