**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

6B7F4C4E-7609-4365-BBCA-999365121917.png
Need one of these eventually. Hopefully on sale lol

all fleece currently 20% off at eastbay including nike tech fleece
got cool grey joggers for $64 because they were already on sale plus the 20%

how do the tech fleece shorts fit? Should I get the same size as the joggers? I have two pairs of the 2.0 (or it might be the 3.0??) TF joggers that I got last year and they're both a size S.

Just got my first ever TF windrunner in, placed my order Sunday night from Eastbay and it arrived this afternoon. I found it funny that EB split my order up in two and shipped this from a Champs store that's about 6 miles from where I live. :lol:

IMG_20181030_184533.jpg

Have fun. Remember to be careful not to get it dirty. Despite what Nike may say, tf won't last too long even with delicate washing

Just got my first ever TF windrunner in, placed my order Sunday night from Eastbay and it arrived this afternoon. I found it funny that EB split my order up in two and shipped this from a Champs store that's about 6 miles from where I live. :lol:

IMG_20181030_184533.jpg

I just got pizza grease on a brand new tf windrunner last week. Hoping my wife can get it out :lol:

Picked up this tech fleece shorts from for clearance store today for $49. Usually they’re between $29-$39 but the employee said new colorway and style.

It’s like a dark teal and the pockets is on the left side of the shorts. A lot smaller as well.

E452CF8A-7DD2-43B9-B19B-FB457917E1C3.jpeg

Still rockin with the older model tech fleece joggers.. They've been holding up pretty well... I bought the Nike jacket from Hibbets for $25.
20181031_121956.jpg

20181031_091120.jpg

what do you mean by older? These look like they have pockets on both sides. From what I remember reading in here, it was the 1.0 (first-gen tech fleece) that only had one pocket on the left side and one in the back on the right cheek (pause). The tech fleece generations that came after (2.0 & 3.0) have pockets on both sides with no back pocket.

Back
Top Bottom