**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Got some new pickups... I don't know if any of you wear this type NIKE gear. I love the Nike Therma sphere max dri fit crew shirts and jogger sweats. There not tech fleece but they are some of the warmest NIKE gear you can buy. I normally run in them for the winter. The jogger sweats and shirts repel water which is cool to me... They are pricey but I really like them. I just might put these pickups in the closet for casual wear....lol. Oh and that F&F 30% coming in so handy right now...

20181102_124425.jpg
20181102_124547.jpg
20181102_124503.jpg

Joggers sweats...

IMG_20181102_094427_692.jpg
Nice. I saw them this morning but passed as I didn’t really know much about the line.

Passed by Dixie this morning. No TF pieces out at all with the exception of one particle Rose pair of shorts in XXL (not my size)

Was able to score my coveted Tech Knit Jacket in Black with the F&F 30% off. And they let me keep the card in case I get the itch to spend more. If anyone in the east end is making the trek and wants a F&F card, PM me!

They did the same to mine in Chicago. Asked them if they have sizes, said yes, brought them out, but said no discount with the coupon. Talked to the manager and still nothing. Shady!

Damn. That sucks. Pretty much no exclusions with the coupon. They shouldn’t be so selfish with tech fleece.

Last edited:
Yeah therma-sphere is nice for the winter. But that material is easily damaged, look at your pants, they already have small cuts/cracks. I found the crew too bulky and restrictive but the hoodies and joggers are nice.

Haha... Yeah thats me uploading the wrong pic. That's actually the pair I run in. Yes they do damage easily. Those snags came from a small nail protruding inside my dresser drawer.

Dope pics but the material looks cheaply made.

I got them when they came out... the inside is a mesh lining that is not very soft. The outside is not very plush either, and really feels like plastic. The sizing is a bit tight, but still works for me (size small for normal tf wind runner; same for Sherpa). The white is a cream color that actually just looks old and aged. The stripes on the chest seem off. I sent it back with in a few hours. I was really disappointed with it.

Any advice on finding older tech fleece pants? I'm trying to find tech fleece pants color code 423. it's a blue color with bits of lime green in the color pattern. I have the sweatshirt, here is the tag for the sweatshirt. I'm not sure what year this came out to help with the search.
1541466565077-425.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place but these dropped in the uk recently picked up the light one, think it’s Sherpa inside also an all black
02190CD1-D8CB-4A17-9821-FA65D495ABE2.png

Back
Top Bottom