**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I copped the black version when I worked at Nordstrom Rack. You just wear the straps like a backpack and let the jacket hang. Interesting concept.

What’s the product code for the black version? Might try and hunt that down.

Went to my local outlet this weekend and wasn't able to find nothing, the little bit of TF pieces they had were still regular price. :smh:

Does anyone here have a size XS windrunner? I've never seen one for sale inside a physical store, only sizes S-2XL.

3.0 for the pants, shorts and top?

I know the new tech fleece shorts moved the pocket from the right to the left and feels a little smaller now.

The fit to me is essentially the same, just different aesthetics.
I was talking about the joggers, cause I had no idea that Nike updated all their TF pieces at the same time.

Definitely need to get my hands on a pair of black tech fleece sweats.
I just need a light grey pair; I already have obsidian, carbon heather, and black. Oh and another windrunner too.

Went to my local outlet this weekend and wasn't able to find nothing, the little bit of TF pieces they had were still regular price. :smh:

Does anyone here have a size XS windrunner? I've never seen one for sale inside a physical store, only sizes S-2XL.

I was talking about the joggers, cause I had no idea that Nike updated all their TF pieces at the same time.

I just need a light grey pair; I already have obsidian, carbon heather, and black. Oh and another windrunner too.

I’ve gotten an XS windrunner off Nike.com in the past.

Anyone have info on this hoodie? TiA!
8FA288F6-C557-4514-8FD6-3EF04D4E4A21.jpeg
Penny lookin like Vision in this pic lmfao

Are the tech fleece shorts uber long?

Thanks man. I’m a running shorts kinda guy so all my shorts are, well, short. Quad game on display. These maybe not for me then.

In other news I’ve been buying some tech fleece pants on eBay for like 50 a pop. Not the lowest I’ve seen but good enough for me

So I went ahead and got a seamstress measuring tape and the sizing guide on END for TF shorts is on point for the most part.

For a size small the rise is 11 inches and inseam is 10 inches, I measured top to bottom from the side and total length is 21 inches. The bottom hem covers my kneecaps which I find ugly as hell, and the rise is so long it makes me look like they're drop crotch from the front and I have a diaper butt from the back.

I have these other Nike sweat shorts for comparison, and although they're not slim/tapered they fit much better. The inseam is 9.5 inches long and the rise is much shorter at 8.5 inches, giving you a better look overall.

IMG_20181220_223036.jpg
IMG_20181220_222849.jpg
IMG_20181220_223948.jpg

So I went ahead and got a seamstress measuring tape and the sizing guide on END for TF shorts is on point for the most part.

For a size small the rise is 11 inches and inseam is 10 inches, I measured top to bottom from the side and total length is 21 inches. The bottom hem covers my kneecaps which I find ugly as hell, and the rise is so long it makes me look like they're drop crotch from the front and I have a diaper butt from the back.

I have these other Nike sweat shorts for comparison, and although they're not slim/tapered they fit much better. The inseam is 9.5 inches long and the rise is much shorter at 8.5 inches, giving you a better look overall.

IMG_20181220_223036.jpg
IMG_20181220_222849.jpg
IMG_20181220_223948.jpg
Good lord man thanks

Back
Top Bottom