**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Good looking that’s
They are pretty snug but will stretch out a bit. If you're not used to joggers you might think they look a bit like leggings around the calves.

Thanks pretty much with all my Nike/Jordan sets I usually get the hoodie in a M and the Pants in a L. I’m going to see what works for me first.

are first-gen (at least i think? ; 545277-011) tech fleece windrunners sought after at all?

anybody want to take it off my hands?

Picked this up at the outlet this past weekend with the 30% off. After the discount it was $70, retail $100.

Usually a lot more than what I pay for tech fleece I find at the clearance stores but since this was a new color on NDC, for $70 I could live with it.

363C385D-9194-4D74-B150-19E05693FDFE.jpeg

I have two pairs of tech fleece pants that I bought in fall 2016 and I'm looking to get another pair or two. Is the fit still the same as it would have been back then? And are the materials and stitching still of a similar quality?

Anyone own any aeroloft tech fleece jacket? Looking to grab something warm for like 20 to 40 degree weather
I’ve owned the 2nd gen Bomber. It was ok for 40 degree weather with a light sweater under it but at 20, I’d either double up with another sweater or bail on it altogether

Funny as I’ve been looking for the 1st gen Aeroloft TF Hoodie since seeing someone sport it recently. EBay is asking a hefty price for a 3+ year old jacket

I’ve owned the 2nd gen Bomber. It was ok for 40 degree weather with a light sweater under it but at 20, I’d either double up with another sweater or bail on it altogether

Funny as I’ve been looking for the 1st gen Aeroloft TF Hoodie since seeing someone sport it recently. EBay is asking a hefty price for a 3+ year old jacket
Yea I've been debating about grabbing the hoody off ebay but not sure if I wanna drop $150 for it.

Is it me or does the newer tech fleece have less diaper butt to them? I have a camo pair of pants that fit like a glove while the older ones have a diaper butt sag to them in the back.

Or is it the “tapered fit”? Either way I can’t go back to diaper butt. My buns are on point and deserve better

Is it me or does the newer tech fleece have less diaper butt to them? I have a camo pair of pants that fit like a glove while the older ones have a diaper butt sag to them in the back.

Or is it the “tapered fit”? Either way I can’t go back to diaper butt. My buns are on point and deserve better

I’m sure they finally fixed the issue lol I’ve been priced it too with my new TF

I’m sure they finally fixed the issue lol I’ve been priced it too with my new TF
I think it’s the tapered fit that makes the difference. The slim fit is a no go with me. The tapered actually fit “slimmer” anyway, which I like. The regular joggers are still slim while the more expensive (camo print and such) are all tapered. Can’t go back to the peasant joggers again

Are there gloves that go with the nikelab acg nrg collection? I heard people talking about it but haven't seen it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom