**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Clearance store find today for $19

1AD53E95-63E7-476C-AA28-7C4202E20645.jpeg

salacious crumb salacious crumb f* you man :lol:

Just got these joggers in a few days ago, copped for 25% off retail...a bit much than I would have liked to pay, but something is better than nothing. This is the current generation TF and Nike is calling this color "dark grey heather", I'm not sure how close the color is to the previous generation "light heather".

But here is a comparison with the previous gen "carbon heather".

IMG_20190105_103105.jpg
IMG_20190105_104807.jpg

salacious crumb salacious crumb f* you man :lol:

Just got these joggers in a few days ago, copped for 25% off retail...a bit much than I would have liked to pay, but something is better than nothing. This is the current generation TF and Nike is calling this color "dark grey heather", I'm not sure how close the color is to the previous generation "light heather".

But here is a comparison with the previous gen "carbon heather".

IMG_20190105_103105.jpg
IMG_20190105_104807.jpg

Where did you get it on discount?

Went to the Nike outlet and noticed all the Tech Fleece is no longer on the floor, with exception to the latest 2018 black version. No joggers, no shorts, nothing. Very disappointing hour round trip. Except I did get a caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory that was amazing.

Guys, need some advice on the first iteration of tech knit.

I gather the new tech knit line isn't as good so I managed to scoop up the 2016 (?) windrunner from a store here in the EU that had it heavily reduced. However I can't find the pants to go with it anywhere, which makes sense given it was released over two years ago.

Looking on ebay there are a couple of Libero pants for sale in size S, but I'm normally a medium in joggers and the windrunner is a L. Are they going to be too small for me? Also what's the difference between the libero pants and the normal tech knit joggers? Seems a bit confusing.

Libero has laminated zipper. The regular tech knit doesn't. They both have a different woven pattern in the inner thighs .

nike track jacket.jpg
Been eyeing this tech pack track / bomber style jacket at my local outlet, and it finally got added to the clearance apparel racks. Original price 140, paid 42 for it. Very satisfied at the quality. Really nice quality zippers and 2 super deep side pockets that split into two compartments on each side. Fleece lined on the inside and is a lot warmer than I thought. Fits slim, but good elasticity at the waist for a really nice form-fitted look. The "newspaper" style texture lining the outside is super plush.

Went to the clearance store down in Tempe, AZ last week. Was generally disappointed w/ the selection. You guys in CA have it made.

I’m a deals and steals kind of guy. Lol.

I don’t even wear denim anymore these days. Just tech fleece pants and shorts. Need all the colors I can get.

I don’t blame you, I wouldn’t either. I wish I could come across the same deals as you. My 2 nike outlets are trash

I just picked up my second windrunner a couple weeks ago, those are my favorite

Hey everyone I’m new here. Question for tech fleece experts.
I have Tech Fleece from 2016 and 2015 and wear a medium. Went into Nike today and mediums of 2018 fit me baggier. The smalls fit me more like mediums of before. Is this a thing or am I tripping? Called Nike and they said they never ever change sizing to avoid returns of previous models. Not sure if I should be sizing down on new models. Thanks

Gonna try and out do salacious crumb at least once. Lol. These are like khaki dress pants. Found at Burlington in east Brunswick Nj

Attachments

• 93784527-1577-43CE-857B-954BBD20ABDE.jpeg
    93784527-1577-43CE-857B-954BBD20ABDE.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 524EE168-EF7F-499D-AFA7-1C024F38F627.jpeg
    524EE168-EF7F-499D-AFA7-1C024F38F627.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 50
Sizing varies - I tried on two pairs of 36s in store. One was ridiculously tight, one was right on. Go TTS.

EDIT: Just know they run rather short. Definitely cut length-wise for the sneaker-game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom