**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I figured I can be the guinea pig since I was due for a new black hoodie anyway. I ordered the classic one during the sale along with the new one that just released. I commonly wear a large, and I stuck with a large. I'm also 5'7" and 177 lbs (I gained weight :frown:). Here are some pictures of the fit below.

50150184362_b488d13377_b.jpg

50149403998_ce07fbd1eb_b.jpg

50150184297_a8eaa40077_b.jpg

50150184327_66f3124f66_b.jpg

50149944051_a708ed5bd0_b.jpg

It's surprising that it fits well and it doesn't run long like the Tech Pack hoodie, which I really disliked. In comparison to this Tech Fleece hoodie, the fit on the pits is slightly more fitted, which many may enjoy, and it still feels like it's the previous hoodie, too. Big plus for me on that. The dope tweak is the semi-pleated shoulders. Pretty dope and the lines on the sleeves line up nicely, too.

Then there are some things that unfortunately remain the same that could be bothersome like the longer-than-normal sleeves (in that last picture) and the lack of arm cuffs, which is worse with the sleeves. When it's rolled up, it really changes up the look like pictures 1, 2 and 4. The pocket on the left arm is a loose pouch, so it may not be fun carrying keys, coins or anything else move around in that pocket.

What neither here nor there is the slightly longer neck part of the hoodie. Just like the product description says, it does run slightly longer, so it goes up to about chin height now opposed to the bottom of the jaw.

Truth be told, I think if it was me from early 2019, I would've been all in on keeping this one. This time around, I don't know yet. I still like the chevron, but after the past year readjusting to simpler looks, I really appreciate simplicity more. Don't mind a little sophistication from time to time. EDIT: actually... looking at it in the mirror though, it does look nicer than these pictures for sure. :lol:

Regardless, I hope this helps those who are curious! Also seems like they added a few new colors, too.

Last edited:
us3less us3less Have you washed it yet? Im curious if it'll shrink. Last year's TF hoodie shrinks :rolleyes

The new TF joggers seem "loose" fit now.

s3p4tu s3p4tu - Nah, I haven't worn it out nor washed it yet. I wanted to get my second black previous Tech Fleece hoodie to compare/contrast first and see which one I like more.

Honestly also glad to hear the pants are loose now; didn't like the snug fit it had before.

Any idea what the resale value is for this jacket from 2016? It’s a youth size L. My daughter wore it like twice only. Never getting her expensive stuff again until she stops growing. Haha
A56D6B68-EE13-4AD8-9B45-7C6ED9FBCCC4.jpeg

Screenshot_20200810-213835_Nike.jpg

Still not crazy about this style over the last ones or the $130 price, but this orange color is pretty nice, I'm sure I'll end up with at least the pants eventually.

Ordered the new pants and they fit HUGE! Normally wear a medium and feel like I could fit a Small with this new version.

Ordered the new pants and they fit HUGE! Normally wear a medium and feel like I could fit a Small with this new version.
Damn really? I wear medium in all my tech fleece too
If u try them on again... can you show us a pic please? Thanks

Damn really? I wear medium in all my tech fleece too
If u try them on again... can you show us a pic please? Thanks

sorry already sent them back but when I put them on top of my original Large pair the width of the pants from the thigh down was nearly identical.

sorry already sent them back but when I put them on top of my original Large pair the width of the pants from the thigh down was nearly identical.
When are the other ones from? I was told by a Nike rep that the pants were exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom