**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anybody else order the new tech fleece joggers? Other dude confused himself I think lol
I have them in Small size and they actually fit a little bigger but I prefer. It feels like you have more space in them. I would recommend you to go one size down but I decided to go with my normal size because I have big thighs lol.

I have them in Small size and they actually fit a little bigger but I prefer. It feels like you have more space in them. I would recommend you to go one size down but I decided to go with my normal size because I have big thighs lol.

thank you for your response

will definitely go a size down now

so tempted to buy the Navy blue hoodie/pants set, but I see y'all saying the pants run big?????? if it runs a lil baggy I don't mind

Ima try out a pair. I really like that light blue. I wear a L-tall so we’ll see how it goes.
How tall are you? I’m 6’4 and usually don’t get the talks. They show my ankles when I am sitting but when I’m standing they hit right and my sneakers with a tiny break. How much longer do you think the talls are?

How tall are you? I’m 6’4 and usually don’t get the talks. They show my ankles when I am sitting but when I’m standing they hit right and my sneakers with a tiny break. How much longer do you think the talls are?

I’m 6’3 and the regular pants show some ankle standing. The tall gives some slack so they don’t ride up when sitting to.

Ordered a M in the new pants based off the feedback in here., even though I'm normally a Large. I hope you all were right. :lol:

I tried a tall in the shorts last summer and I thought they were too long. Main reason I never tried them in the pants. You guys wearing tall shorts too?

Anyone interested in these 2016/17 TF pants they’re a royal color (used flash in 2nd pic for reference), medium, and have never been worn. PM me if anyone wants.

A119BF65-6B35-418F-855A-3FEDF7B8DEB3.jpeg

570D100E-3B50-4A2F-9FBE-8B263FEA39F6.jpeg

just got the bone set and carolina set and they do fit bigger than previous. was surprised. I don't mind the jacket as LT fits nice now. I usually do L pants but they are longer and a little baggier thigh down. I have a MT and M pant on the way to try but I am really not a medium in anything. Might have to hope they shrink a little. Still like the new style though. For reference, I was XLT top and L bottoms in previous sets

edit: also thought the logo on pants was blue from the pic on site but it is indeed black which i was hoping

Anybody have any questions that I can help with I'll have
Jacket XLT and LT
pants L, MT and M in hand and could get up measurements by end of week?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 11.36.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 11.36.38 AM.png
    266.9 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_4581 2.JPG
    IMG_4581 2.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 724
Last edited:
A few pairs were delivered earlier. Ill give my take on the pants. Hoody won’t be here until Friday. I don’t like the look of the hoody. Gonna have to fit better than the regular to change my mind.

do you guys see the original tech fleece line ever being "retro'd" at all?

is there precedent for that type of thing with nike?

damn the joggers from last year really are tight AF. copped a black pair and those joints legit fit like leggings. thick boyz like myself cant be rockin those :smh:. the newer ones def look roomier.

New pants fit so different. Thigh and calf both looser. Don’t even look like tech fleece compared to last season L-tall.. Feel a little nicer material wise. Might need to try a regular L but not looking good right now.

damn the joggers from last year really are tight AF. copped a black pair and those joints legit fit like leggings. thick boyz like myself cant be rockin those :smh:. the newer ones def look roomier.

yea the calves are a little too tight from years passed. Some dudes like them looking like leggings 🤣. Impress the “females”. I need a fit in between last year and this year. Hopefully the extra length of the tall is what made them look goofy.
Why does Nike have to play around with fits of **** but call it the same thing 🤦🏼‍♂️ . I’m for sure not try 6 different sizes to get the right fit.

Hoody came in. Fits about the same as last season. Pockets def feel deeper and more secure. Flexibility feels better on the arms cause of the seams that they added. Arm pocket doesn’t look as goofy as it does it pics. It’s flat on the arm.

Can somebody try on the new tech fleece pants for us? Preferably if you went a size down... thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom