**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My first post-pandemic tech fleece/pack pick up for $59.
ED8668F3-19C4-4EBC-AB45-08339E9BA468.jpeg

San Leandro has those in grey and volt all month. Seems to be sitting

That’s where I got it. Volt was too much for me.

I wonder if it’s a clearance store still, they remodeled it more to look like a factory store and the selection is **** compared to what it was before.

salacious crumb salacious crumb what is your take on the handfeel of those? I tried handling the volt one at my store back at drop, and felt like it would catch on anything it touches.

Same feeling, it seems delicate to the touch and it could snag up on something. But for $59, I don’t mind. It is also pretty big for a size large, which is my size. It’s pretty long in length. I could have sized down in them.

Agree. Looks like a regular factory store and prices aren't as cheap as before

Yup! The prices and selection shocked me the most. This was my first time being back since around late February. If it’s like a regular outlet now, I might stop going frequently like I have had before.

I noticed no more hats, accessories and socks. Which is a bummer. They had backpacks but you can find them anywhere, even at like a dicks.

I mean like nba x Nike socks and elite socks and the random hats they have. Which were always around $9-$14.

Anyone seen the beetroot colorway in person? Looks like 2 different colorways depending on which website pic you look at. Its one of the shades of this shoe but can’t tell which 😂

1602915611088.jpeg

Do the new TF Windrunners (with the zippered arm pocket) and the 2020 Team USA TF Windrunner fit like the previous gens?

This is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can find the heather cerulean hoodie from a while back? I got the pants from End, which is the only place I saw the hoodie so I assumed it was a European only release, but don't know for sure. I've got the regular cerulean, but would like to get the heathered one as well.

This is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can find the heather cerulean hoodie from a while back? I got the pants from End, which is the only place I saw the hoodie so I assumed it was a European only release, but don't know for sure. I've got the regular cerulean, but would like to get the heathered one as well.
I think the only place I saw was xhibition. Not sure if they still have it

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom