**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Is medium your regular size in TF?
Yea I think I would fit a Medium better in TF. Its just when it comes to the pants, its tough because in length i'm a small but i feel in fit, I think a medium would be better. Idk Nike pants are tough for me to figure out sizing for

20201126_122313.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving yall!!

I learn my lesson. Now every time I buy any Nike clothing, I always wash them to make sure it still fits. If not, then I return them.
Also Nike use taller model. If you are shorter than 6 feet, then it won't look the same when you wear it. :lol:

I learn my lesson. Now every time I buy any Nike clothing, I always wash them to make sure it still fits. If not, then I return them.
Also Nike use taller model. If you are shorter than 6 feet, then it won't look the same when you wear it. :lol:
Yea I'm a shorter guy, (5'4) but with a wide chest and shoulders and my calves are pretty big for my height too. When it comes to shirts, I get a Large and just shrink them. Mediums shrink too much. Jackets, usually a Med is good for me. But when it comes to pants its tough. Sometimes Smalls can tight in some places. In the case with slim Tech Fleece pants, it gets pretty tight around my calves, but the length isn't too bad. I haven't tried Medium TF pants yet but I feel theyll fit better in the calves, but too long in length and maybe too loose in the rise and thighs.

I
I’m 5’5 and around 180-200lbs what size should I get the Nike tech fleece hoodie in ? M or L
If they increased the size like they did pants, probably a m. I'm 5'11 160ish and the old larges are perfect on me but so were the pants, which are now too big. Sleeve length on the old larges would probably be a bit much at 5'5 though, I say medium regardless.

If you would have checked Foot Locker or Champs Sports, you have gotten that 25% instead of 20%. Not sure if whatever 15% cashback you're referring to would have worked on those sites, though.
Oh well dont really matter now. I always shop at Nike or Finishline specifically anyways, but thanks for the heads up.

Oh well dont really matter now. I always shop at Nike or Finishline specifically anyways, but thanks for the heads up.
For sure, man. Always look around. I compare prices and deals among Foot Locker, Finish Line, Eastbay, Footaction, Champs Sports, and sometimes JD Sports. When one of these sites has a sale, chances are one of the others offers an even bigger discount.

Nice avatar, by the way.

Quick question about the new tech fleece pants: In the older TF pants, size small was a bit tight for me. But I just bought a small in the new TF pants after reading that they run big now. You guys think I should be good with a small in the new TF pants?

Last edited:
Quick question about the new tech fleece pants: Nike gave me a 20% off for my birthday in the older TF pants, size small was a bit tight for me. But I just bought a small in the new TF pants after reading that they run big now. You guys think I should be good with a small in the new TF pants?

I wear size medium in old tech fleece and got the same size and were way too big

I have a small coming so hopefully fits like last years medium

I wear size medium in old tech fleece and got the same size and were way too big

I have a small coming so hopefully fits like last years medium

Perfect thank you! I saw a video of a guy doing a review of them and he said he was 5'11 and wearing the new pants in a Medium. It looked crazy baggy on him so I went with a small. I'm 5'4 so hopefully I'm good. Its reassuring to hear from here and actually seeing it on someone. Thanks!

I also normally wear sz Medium in old tech fleece and just got sz Small in the new TF pant. The waist feels the same, but the length seems longer but not too bad. Depending on your height, you won't get the "hanging-above-water". The thigh area definitely feel looser, but the calf seems about the same but looser a bit. I am going to try to wash it and see how it fits afterward. The material seems a bit different, but I don't feel the annoying feeling from the stitches around the knee area.

I'm dealing with the same problem as everyone else with the pants, old large fit me perfectly and the new ones are way too big. Thanks for the heads up about the tops, I was curious.

Also is it just me, or did this run sell out WAY more quickly than the last few have? Some colors were gone in a matter of days!

Back
Top Bottom