**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I’m in Portland for work. Tech Pack additional 30% off :emoji_astonished:

Attachments

• 7A041D1A-985B-41A9-BD70-E22AE9A83E20.jpeg
    7A041D1A-985B-41A9-BD70-E22AE9A83E20.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 902
I have some Pistachio TF shorts in a medium that are brand new if anyone is looking for a pair. Under retail for the NT Fam of course.
Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 9.23.55 PM.png

I wish they would put the zippers back on the pockets for the full zip hoodies....

The first/second generation Windrunners were the best because of the side pocket zippers and overall feel. The best thing about the third generation was the bolder chevron but no side pocket zippers. The most recent generation at least has A pocket zipper. I wonder what they’ll take away or add for the next gen.

So I was gifted the new gen tech Pants

Jesus christ these fit like crap

what meth addict in nikes design department came up with this design

i was about to ask about the sizing of the current TF pants. do they still have standard and slim sizes? and how do they fit like crap? not enough room in the thigh area? too tapered on the leg?

I haven't bought any in about a year or two so I lost track.....

I would say there’s too much room in the knee area if you ask me. It bunches up and looks like I’m wearing knee pads or something.

Reactions: 907
Looks like Nike released some new tech fleece: https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-woven-joggers-1CXCbB/CZ9901-010

The black pair looks dope but the other colors look meh. I noticed that they're named Tech Fleece Woven Joggers. Looks like the front thigh portion is made of Nike woven material

Edit: Just ordered a pair. Will update you guys when it comes in. Also they're the original slim fit and luckily not the new baggy ones

Last edited:
Looks like Nike released some new tech fleece: https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-woven-joggers-1CXCbB/CZ9901-010

The black pair looks dope but the other colors look meh. I noticed that they're named Tech Fleece Woven Joggers. Looks like the front thigh portion is made of Nike woven material

Edit: Just ordered a pair. Will update you guys when it comes in. Also they're the original slim fit and luckily not the new baggy ones
I'm about to cop the black pair

The non-cuff tech fleece pants are standard fit. I guess the newer tech fleece (2020-currently) are baggier than the previous years one from all the comments and experiences commented on here.

I don’t have any “new ones” but all the tech fleece jogger ones I have from the first generation until 2019 are all slim fit.

How do you know the fit already? I'm not doubting you, just curious.

OMG.. why do they have slim fit? which tech fleeces are just standard size? I'm sick of all the size differentials....
I'd say slim fit is the standard size for Tech Fleece. Been that way for several years and its the fit that most people associate Tech Fleece with

Says in the description of the under Size & Fit "Slim fit for a tailored feel". Same thing it said under the older Tech Fleece before the baggier fits
Was just browsing ebay and noticed this, slim fit tag on the new, gigantic, anything but slim ones. I really hope you're right about the woven top ones.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210113-015353_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210113-015353_eBay.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Screenshot_20210113-015354_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210113-015354_eBay.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 532
Back
Top Bottom