**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

So they got new colors(green).........I'm really diggin the lime. Might cop.

Screenshot_1.jpg

I was eyeing new tf joggers in grey in medium on the ruleofnext. They had like 10% off your first purchase, but I thought I'll find a better deal. Now they are sold out in my size, as well as at a few other stores I had in my bookmarks. Any places with greys for under retail? Maybe with a promo code or something.

Is the new medium roughly the same length as old large? I like the super slim fit of the old ones but don’t want new ones to be waders haha.

etik1218 etik1218 I’m 6’2” ~215 lbs and I also normally wear a L in tech pants. Sized down to a M for this latest run.

Overall length is the same I would say. Calves feel fitted like the large, but the thigh area is more roomy. The M waist is smaller than the L but not uncomfortable IMO.

I know this thread is mainly for Tech Fleece and Tech Knit but i thought you guys would appreciate my recent pickups. So i went a little HAM on eBay and bought 3 pairs of Nike Sportswear Tech items. From Left to Right we have: Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Woven Pants ( 927991 ), Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Cargo Pants ( 930281 ), Nike Sportswear Bonded Joggers ( 823363 ).

20201230_132554.jpg

I absolutely love the Woven Pants and the Cargos. Just got the Cargos in today and I cant stop wearing the Woven pants. The joggers unfortunately fit me a tad small in the calves, i shouldve gone a size up but theyre still dope. Too bad that the new Nike SW Pants dont have the same fit as these.

Edit: just realized the Nike symbol on the Cargos looks white, its actually black. Its just the light that makes it look white

Last edited:
Seen the orange hoodie at the clearance store for $50. Too bright for me. I’d never wear it. Also had the bomber for $40 but passed because the chest pocket makes them look stupid.

I know this thread is mainly for Tech Fleece and Tech Knit but i thought you guys would appreciate my recent pickups. So i went a little HAM on eBay and bought 3 pairs of Nike Sportswear Tech items. From Left to Right we have: Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Woven Pants ( 927991 ), Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Cargo Pants ( 930281 ), Nike Sportswear Bonded Joggers ( 823363 ).

20201230_132554.jpg

I absolutely love the Woven Pants and the Cargos. Just got the Cargos in today and I cant stop wearing the Woven pants. The joggers unfortunately fit me a tad small in the calves, i shouldve gone a size up but theyre still dope. Too bad that the new Nike SW Pants dont have the same fit as these.

Edit: just realized the Nike symbol on the Cargos looks white, its actually black. Its just the light that makes it look white
I think they absolutely belong here. Although I only have bonded joggers in the same navy cw. Basically they share the same design with previous tf joggers, but I prefer the fit on the bonded ones, as they have more room in the thigh area.
I believe woven pants are similar to bonded joggers but with an open hem. I was eyeing a pair on ebay, but never bought it as I got 2 pairs of acg cargos recently and thought it will be too much especially as I need a pair of new tf joggers as well.

I was looking for some new tf joggers on ebay and noticed that some pairs don't have qr code and other info on a size tag.
s-l1600.jpg

vs
s-l1600.jpg

As you can see nomar247 nomar247 have the same cw in the same size but his pair have full information on a tag.

As much as i wanted to, I cant fit these new TF in large.
No returns allowed at my local nike clearance store. Anyone interested in these?

Tech fleece pants, 3m, size large, university red
(cu4499 657)

Attachments

• DA6AEA87-1ACA-4C11-9EE3-4744972671DA.jpeg
    DA6AEA87-1ACA-4C11-9EE3-4744972671DA.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 8CB7B3F9-17B0-4FA1-9548-E75169E928E3.jpeg
    8CB7B3F9-17B0-4FA1-9548-E75169E928E3.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 281
Yea I went down a size and they still fit baggy at knees

Did Nike think everybody got huge bc of the pandemic? 😜

Reactions: 907