**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Please do tell
New gen TF so much better than the last few iterations

After buying the last few years, im over tech fleece. Its gotten shorter & tighter even tho ive gained considerable weight. One size is too big and one size is kinda too small. Ive honestly moved on to lululemon which is hella more comfortable and stretchy, it just doesn’t have the flashy colors

After buying the last few years, im over tech fleece. Its gotten shorter & tighter even tho ive gained considerable weight. One size is too big and one size is kinda too small. Ive honestly moved on to lululemon which is hella more comfortable and stretchy, it just doesn’t have the flashy colors
That brand you just mentioned looks very good

Please do tell

Thicker & more substantial, better hand feel. Detailing on the new TF hoodies is much better with the tonal/stitching chevron and removing the stupid arm zipper. New pants fit better and feel better.

Lulu attempts at fleece feel too artificial for me. Just something funny about the texture.

What does this have to do with the new tech fleece?

I agree. I like the new tech fleece better.

Grabbed some with the 50% off and my old tech fleece I'll move for dirt cheap.

Didn't pay retail for any of it anyway

will def cop a hoodie but i’m out on the joggers. why did they remove the right side unzippered pocket? that alone makes them trash for me smh. they can’t add something good without taking away something good

I’ll bite on the new joints once I can cop for $50. They’re on sale everywhere, methinks they definitely aren’t moving units.

Sold most of the prev gen jackets that weren’t solid core colors. I do like to still collect the pants though

Yeah I got a feeling that the new tech might hit some deep sales.

Which is good for us. The new tech is so much better than the last iteration. And those would fly as soon as they hit NDC.

The new tech is thicker and slimmer, but there’s a weird stomach bulging affect that has to do with the zipper, which is very strange. I still like the older tech fleece with the V or the Chevron because it’s lightweight… this tech fleece is still around and Nike’s new version of it is called the “lightweight tech fleece”.

Just got the OGs in their nice
20231204_152115.jpg

Haven’t been active in this thread or buying tech fleece since 2017 so forgive me if this question has been answered. But what happened to Tech Knit? Is it it not made anymore? I feel like I havent seen any fire sale for ages. In the heyday I remember scouring TJMaxx, Marshalls, Ross, and Burlington coat factory for tech fleece and tech knit.

Haven’t been active in this thread or buying tech fleece since 2017 so forgive me if this question has been answered. But what happened to Tech Knit? Is it it not made anymore? I feel like I havent seen any fire sale for ages. In the heyday I remember scouring TJMaxx, Marshalls, Ross, and Burlington coat factory for tech fleece and tech knit.
Tech knit was used again for tees like two years ago and then disappeared totally. Tech knit >>> tech fleece imo. If they could bring it back for windrunners and joggers I would love that.

The new tech is thicker and slimmer, but there’s a weird stomach bulging affect that has to do with the zipper, which is very strange. I still like the older tech fleece with the V or the Chevron because it’s lightweight… this tech fleece is still around and Nike’s new version of it is called the “lightweight tech fleece”.

I thought I was the only one, Im hoping the bulging affect will go away with wear when it flattens out.

Back
Top Bottom