**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Feature has 50% off on a handful of pieces also with code FINALSALE

Thanks! But is the code dead already? “bye23” isn’t valid for me :/

Thier sales only last for like 6 hours or so. You gotta be quick.

Screenshot_20231231_052426_Gmail.jpg

Thier sales only last for like 6 hours or so. You gotta be quick.

Screenshot_20231231_052426_Gmail.jpg

Completely missed out. Hopefully, they’ve got something going today! :emoji_eyes:

I’m subscribed to their emails, but I never get them. If a promo is going on, I only find out through NT.

Thx for the link. Came in 2days. I think I’m addicted To tech fleece pants now.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpeg
    IMG_0058.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
The knee thing! I would avoid bending my knees for long periods of time bc I didn't want my pants to stretch out 🤣
I have big calves so that happens to me all the time since the pant will stay in place below the knee at all times.

I don’t think you can top diagonal zipper TF pants personally. Wasn’t broke but they tried to fix it smh

The knee thing still occurs with the new pants. The old pants made it look worse because they were big in the thigh and slim in the calf. The new pants are slim all the way through.

I haven’t thought about this until somebody pointed it out to me that Filipinos for some reason always have jacked calves. My father in law’s friend figured out I was Filipino because of it. :rofl:
I used to get asked at the gym what I do for big calves until people started realizing filipinos just genetically have the Magellan stompers. At minimum I have to wear levis athletic fit because anything remotely slimmer in the calf area I can't even put on.

Back
Top Bottom