**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm thinking about picking up some tech fleece joggers. I'm just not sure what to do on fit. I'm 6'6"/215 and my typical pant size is a 36 waist and a 34 inseam. Would you guys recommend an XL or a XXL?

Thanks,
Probably an XXL because of length. I'm about 6'0 and a 38 waist with a ~30 inseam and XL is just perfect. If the length between XXL and XL is the same then go for XL, but if not go up or you'll look like Harden with capri sweats hahaha
roll.gif

I'm thinking about picking up some tech fleece joggers. I'm just not sure what to do on fit. I'm 6'6"/215 and my typical pant size is a 36 waist and a 34 inseam. Would you guys recommend an XL or a XXL?

You prob want to go with the xxl because of your height but it will be looser around the cuffs . I'm 6'2 /240 and went with the xxl but I have to roll the waistband down . It's best that you try them on somewhere before buying .

Last edited:
Thanks for the help fellas, repped. seems like the XL won't give me the length I need. I'll see if I can find somewhere to try the XXL on.

Bert. Bert. Missed the window for using the code.

I think around December/January they will hit the clearance or be heavily discounted. Will wait till I can get them down to $30 each.

San leandro is all bad. Unless you want to scoop some womens tech fleece. Anything worth having is bought immediately. The employees will tell you straight up about the campers.

**** the san leandro clearance store. 

worst customer experience I've ever had in a store in my life. the people they hire there are ******' snobs. 

if anything I avoid that crap store as much as i can. 

Last edited:
**** the san leandro clearance store. 

worst customer experience I've ever had in a store in my life. the people they hire there are ******' snobs. 

if anything I avoid that crap store as much as i can. 
Don't trip, you gotta be in the Circle to flourish there n the regular...

dont trip?

ya sure I ain't gonna trip when a gang of employees come at me, when I'm just browsing the store minding my own ish in a pair of rose golds, telling me straight to my face how asics are "******* gay" and how people who wear runners are "*** *** hypebeasts."

ya sure I ain't gonna trip on that huh. especially when they don't know a single **** about me. like i said **** that store. 

Last edited:
dont trip?

ya sure I ain't gonna trip when a gang of employees come at me, when I'm just browsing the store minding my own ish in a pair of rose golds, telling me straight to my face how asics are "******* gay" and how people who wear runners are "*** *** hypebeasts."

ya sure I ain't gonna trip on that huh. especially when they don't know a single **** about me. like i said **** that store. 
Lol yea bro don't trip. You gonna get mad about a bunch of d bag employees who think they Are gods workin a clearance store making crap money talkin bout another mans kicks? F them fam. Laugh those idiots off and keep it movin. As long a another man isn't disrepecting my children or wife or moms, I could care less...I know who i am. They dont need to know

Last edited:
dont trip?

Well now when you put it like that....

Back
Top Bottom