**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

^^^

yeah, that happens wherever there is friction on this tech material. it coms off easily though. take a standard shaving razor, make gentle and consistent strokes on the material, and it will come right off after several passes. just be patient with it. very easy to fix.

Just use a shaving razor to the fuzzy stuff like I was shaving my face? REALLY!?!?

Well Macy's somehow credited my acct after they sent me the wrong joggers and size. So I got a free pair of aw77 out the deal. Not a bad deal I guess.

Just left Macy's private shopping night sale. 25% off plus an additional 25%. Got 3 of the tf crews for $50 each.

Well Macy's somehow credited my acct after they sent me the wrong joggers and size. So I got a free pair of aw77 out the deal. Not a bad deal I guess.

for free? aw77 are cool for that price :lol:

i still like the pants, the material sucks but w/e

Just left Macy's private shopping night sale. 25% off plus an additional 25%. Got 3 of the tf crews for $50 each.

wish my local macys carried the stuff that yours does. good come up fam :smokin

was it this season's crew with the cuffs ?

:lol: we only have nike sweats not even aw77

Last edited:

wish my local macys carried the stuff that yours does. good come up fam :smokin

was it this season's crew with the cuffs ?

:lol: we only have nike sweats not even aw77

the private sale is online too not sure if it can be used on the nike stuff tho :rolleyes

i think the sale coupon is PRIVATE expires at 12am est

UPDATE: it works, just used the discount on the TF shorts..

hurry up if they have something. expires in 52 min

Last edited:
s/o too @kiluminati616  for the oop on the black's
nthat.gif

anyone trying to get rid of grey XL's holla at ya boy.  

sure this is mens and not the women fleece bomber?

Sidebar: i hear camo tech pants this month. get ready. 
Was wondering if anybody had a chance to check the Tech Fleece Varsity out. Would love to grab one, but can only find them online, and would ideally like to know just how warm they'll be.

Was wondering if anybody had a chance to check the Tech Fleece Varsity out. Would love to grab one, but can only find them online, and would ideally like to know just how warm they'll be.
Tried it on last week. As an owner of a Tech Fleece N98, the varsity jacket (Tech Fleece Destroyer) felt only a little bit more heavy than the N98. Not sure if that translates into more warmth, but definitely has a more sturdy feel.

Does the Hurley stuff ever go on big discounts? If it doesn't have any stupid logos or name id cop

Tried it on last week. As an owner of a Tech Fleece N98, the varsity jacket (Tech Fleece Destroyer) felt only a little bit more heavy than the N98. Not sure if that translates into more warmth, but definitely has a more sturdy feel.
where did you try this on? i haven't seen this on any sites or stores 

Back
Top Bottom