**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Use this bday coupon at FTL they have grey, blk, blue and maroon instock at most locations. TF are $100 retail so this will bring the price down to $75 before taxes.
Thanks but apparently it's not working for me and I keep getting hit with the "Your order subtotal does not satisfy the order minimum for this Source Code.", does that mean I have to add something that literally costs $100 or something

Thanks but apparently it's not working for me and I keep getting hit with the "Your order subtotal does not satisfy the order minimum for this Source Code.", does that mean I have to add something that literally costs $100 or something

has to be 100 and over

i'm guessing they have it priced at 99.99 :lol:

has to be 100 and over

i'm guessing they have it priced at 99.99
laugh.gif
I'm gonna have to find the cheapest item to add onto it

Yes. The order amount has to be $100 and not $99.99. Try using it in-store if possible. The online code never works for me.

Last edited:
Yes. The order amount has to be $100 and not $99.99. Try using it in-store if possible. The online code never works for me.
 I got to the last stage and it didn't work, hopefully tomorrow I can get the FootLocker near me to help me out if possible.

I shouldve been clear. Use the coupon instore. The tag shows $100 not 99.99 ( I havent looked at the online price).

If you after more than one pair reprint the coupon and go another day to get them on discount as well.

Make sure you have your VIP card/number handy they will ask for it. Dont worry if its not your bday my store never ask and every month the coupon is updated in the coupon thread :smokin

I shouldve been clear. Use the coupon instore. The tag shows $100 not 99.99 ( I havent looked at the online price).

If you after more than one pair reprint the coupon and go another day to get them on discount as well.

Make sure you have your VIP card/number handy they will ask for it. Dont worry if its not your bday my store never ask and every month the coupon is updated in the coupon thread
smokin.gif
I don't have a VIP card/number, do I have to sign up to get one,if so I'm doing that right now just in case.

I just picked up some C9 champion joggers from target, on sale now $26 reg 36$. If y'all want beater joggers go with these. Pretty close to nike's tech fleece material and style. IMO pretty good quality and fit.
http://m.target.com/p/c9-by-champion-men-s-victory-fleece-jogger-pant/-/A-16402474

Repped.

I went to my target and got two pair blk and grey.

The fit is larger than TF. I went with medium ( TF I wear Large)

As you mentioned they are very comparable to TF.
They dont fit as tight in the calf region like TF but a little thinner material not that noticable tho.

The plus is they are 1/4" longer than my TF and have two functional pockets with zippers.

They have two styles but they have the same name lol. One is closer to aw77 interms of fit. The other is similar to TF

If your not a brand loyalists Id say grab a pair, they only have blk and grey color.

Unfortunately no tigerstripes :lol:

Just curious, you think they'll ask me about pulling up the happy birthday coupon, I saved the photo on my phone also set my birthday for tomorrow

Every store is different so I cant say what each store will do.

I just print the coupon hand it to them and show my vip card ( they can also look up your vip number by phone number). Id recommend you do the same, someone mentioned in coupon thread their store only accepted print bday coupons.

Ive never had to show them my id to verify my bday. They just took it no questions asked.

I done this 4x in different months. Always look for the least experienced employee to handle the transaction. They dont tend to ask a bunch of questions:lol:

they wont email u that if u sign up today
i tried in the past

Your vip number should be in your profile on ftl.com (been awhile so I could be wrong)

You can just write it down or save the number to ur phone etc

I'm sorry but are people really this clueless when it comes to online shopping? I could understand if we were in 1994 but this is 2014. 

Your vip number should be in your profile on ftl.com (been awhile so I could be wrong)

You can just write it down or save the number to ur phone etc
Every store is different so I cant say what each store will do.

I just print the coupon hand it to them and show my vip card ( they can also look up your vip number by phone number). Id recommend you do the same, someone mentioned in coupon thread their store only accepted print bday coupons.

Ive never had to show them my id to verify my bday. They just took it no questions asked.

I done this 4x in different months. Always look for the least experienced employee to handle the transaction. They dont tend to ask a bunch of questions:lol:
Its kinda late for me to do that at the moment,if I have time I may print out the card, if not I'm just gonna show em the photo of the coupon, my id number, and maybe even my phone number

I'm sorry but are people really this clueless when it comes to online shopping? I could understand if we were in 1994 but this is 2014. 
Yes I'm completely clueless and thought it would be a great idea to come here since I've never done things like this before,thanks for the slick insult.

Repped.

I went to my target and got two pair blk and grey.

The fit is larger than TF. I went with medium ( TF I wear Large)

As you mentioned they are very comparable to TF.
They dont fit as tight in the calf region like TF but a little thinner material not that noticable tho.

The plus is they are 1/4" longer than my TF and have two functional pockets with zippers.

They have two styles but they have the same name lol. One is closer to aw77 interms of fit. The other is similar to TF

If your not a brand loyalists Id say grab a pair, they only have blk and grey color.

Unfortunately no tigerstripes
laugh.gif
pics?

Back
Top Bottom