**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Repped.

I went to my target and got two pair blk and grey.

The fit is larger than TF. I went with medium ( TF I wear Large)

As you mentioned they are very comparable to TF.
They dont fit as tight in the calf region like TF but a little thinner material not that noticable tho.

The plus is they are 1/4" longer than my TF and have two functional pockets with zippers.

They have two styles but they have the same name lol. One is closer to aw77 interms of fit. The other is similar to TF

If your not a brand loyalists Id say grab a pair, they only have blk and grey color.

Unfortunately no tigerstripes :lol:

This is good news. I ordered a pair of each but then realized they are the same length as atat and tried to cancel. No worries I couldnt cause it's free returns but now at least there's a possibility I keep with them what you are saying.

:pimp: my body is still ready

need them to drop in the US soon, chances are it'll be like last year and by the time they do drop it'll be too warm to rock here in cali :lol:

Last edited:
Just went to Target to try on the Champion C9 pants. They're not bad. I wear a medium in Nike TF and I'm wearing a size small. The small fit exactly the same as the Nike mediums, but they are slightly longer and looser in the calf area. Sorry for awkward pose/picture. My back camera is broken.
View media item 1265128
There was also the USA tech jackets at Ross for $80. Only size 2XL though.
View media item 1265130

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom