**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I had a small TF,  I wore for a few months,  look wise was perfect, length and everything.  My waist is 31-33 depending on what brand of pants.  So the Med TF was just way more comfortable for me.  but if I were trying to be a model and have the perfect fit I would def go with the small.  Its all on preference, but I think you'll be fine.  If anything swap sizes at a local HOH,  they are just sitting nowadays
Wow, I thought I was the only short one. It's even better that my legs are shorter than average to begin with.

Do Tech Fleeces shrink at all after washing? 

Picked up a TF Windrunner today and I've had the pants for awhile. Also ordered a team red TF Windrunner for $75 including shipping.

This isn't Nike but I picked this up at TOPMAN for $40 bucks and it's super comfortable and looks sweet.

Cool. Thank you!

Does anyone have this? If so, how does it look in person? Also, how's the fit compared to the TF Windrunner?
View media item 1322868

I was able to pick this jacket up a few days ago from a nike outlet. $35. I'm 5'8 and 160lbs. These were samples so only ones they had were L. Fits me just fine. Hope that helps. I wear L for TF wind runners as well. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
What's the consensus on the Team Red tech fleece? Haven't seen them in person, and half the images are bright red, and half are a deep, maroon-ish color--which is accurate with other Nike Team Red products.

Kinda on the fence, but the joggers are pretty heavily on clearance and would be down for a pair for the gym.

Last edited:
Anyone have problems ordering from urbanindustry? Keeps saying paypal gateway error or something for me.

What's the consensus on the Team Red tech fleece? Haven't seen them in person, and half the images are bright red, and half are a deep, maroon-ish color--which is accurate with other Nike Team Red products.

Kinda on the fence, but the joggers are pretty heavily on clearance and would be down for a pair for the gym.
i actually think there might be two different team red colors, but don't take my word for it. where is this clearance that u speak of, if u dont mind me asking?

i actually think there might be two different team red colors, but don't take my word for it. where is this clearance that u speak of, if u dont mind me asking?

I think you are right. There's a easily available Maroon one, but there is also a Red one.

Copped this for 26.99

I have the option of getting this for like 31 should i do it, im not to sure about the color

Back
Top Bottom