**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Copped those target pants and it made me realize .. I would probably be really upset paying 100 for sweatpants to wear to Whole Foods :lol:

All tech fleece items can be had for cheaper overseas then paying us prices. I've gotten a lot of my pieces from euro sites at half the retail here

I have some N98s as well which I like but you are right the Varsity is a heavier and warmer construction.  
Could you comment on how they fit? Based off END's measurement chart they seem to fit smaller than N98s and Windrunners. Thanks!

He's right.
thats the one !
wink.gif

accidentally had the green camo tech fleeces still in my cart while checking out my columbias last week. didn't wanna screw anything up and figured i'd get a look at them in person to see how they were so let them be. they're nice for sure but i'm gonna need a nice discount before i'd consider keeping them. on the other hand - those charcoal/white ones from urban industry are :smokin might have to get rid of my XL tiger stripes and get an L in those. tiger stripes give me diaper butt so bad that even my mom makes fun of me :frown:

JD Sports canceled my order on the red England n98 tech track jacket. If anyone spots it for a good price can they post it? Thanks.

I'm looking for the carbons, but can't find them anywhere. UI had a good deal on em, but they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom