**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nike should've dropped the oatmeals here instead of giving us those garbage charcoal heather and light blue lacquer heather

Not Nike.  but only $19.95 if anyone wants the camo look without the high price tag. They are like jogger khaki material.  This is from H & M.  they had a bunch of sweats also for $19.95 if anyone is interested.

Just like the Oatmeal. EU exclusive.

I haven't seen the lighter gray / volt pants with the white sides here in the US yet. Only the darker gray ones. Light gray might be EU exclusive too?

Not quite sure how I feel about those.
Your in the minority homie 
laugh.gif

Most in here are looking for oatmeal pant or shorts along with the red TF
Where can I find these?
Ebay is your only option 

i'm the same way except with L/XL. People have suggested going with the smaller size since they stretch over wears, but I went with XL before realizing how much they stretch. Wish i decided to go with L before I picked up 2 pairs of the XL, now I just have to live with it since im not dropping another $140-$200 on 2 new pairs
Appreciate that, man.  I will stick with the mediums.

Dang haven't been in here in s few months annnnd really don't like where TF went. Colors are coo but what's with the lil white lines in em. Not feelin that. Shoulda stuck to the tiger stripe look lol. That light blue is dope tho

Last edited:
Your in the minority homie :lol:

Most in here are looking for oatmeal pant or shorts along with the red TF

Ebay is your only option 
Idk man I like the colour but something is throwing me off.

On another note what's everyone's opinion on the carbons? They just dropped in Canada and I can grab them for about $100 taxed and everything. Thinking about it. For the everyone here that's a good deal here in Canada by the way, and our exchange rate and possible duty fees is telling me NO to cross border online shopping right now.

Dang haven't been in here in s few months annnnd really don't like where TF went. Colors are coo but what's with the lil white lines in em. Not feelin that. Shoulda stuck to the tiger stripe look lol. That light blue is dope tho

the look on my face when i received the charcoals from NDC and saw all the white lines.

Nike trying too hard on something that should be so simple.

the look on my face when i received the charcoals from NDC and saw all the white lines.

Nike trying too hard on something that should be so simple.
Yea they jumped off the deep end wit that concept. Sometimes simple jus works well. SMH

Back
Top Bottom