**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Not Nike.  but only $19.95 if anyone wants the camo look without the high price tag. They are like jogger khaki material.  This is from H & M.  they had a bunch of sweats also for $19.95 if anyone is interested.
I have a bunch of their joggers too.  Not bad for the price.  I bought one of every color.

There will be another Red TF coming this season a lighter shade of red then the current ones.

where the normal red one? i dont see them anywhere
@Dgar08   They have blk heather 

They arent out yet but I would expect them to drop soon.

Theres another cw -325 CARGO KHAKI/BLACK/HTR/BLACK slated for this season as well they will look like this color 

@Dgar08
  They have blk heather 

They arent out yet but I would expect them to drop soon.

Theres another cw -325 
CARGO KHAKI/BLACK/HTR/BLACK slated for this season as well they will look like this color ​

View media item 1370281

Oh these I've already seen, I thought you may have meant another seperate colorway my b

Oh these I've already seen, I thought you may have meant another seperate colorway my b
Nah those are what I was referring too.. The solid red ( think they were victory red) were only overseas release and are hard to find like the oatmeal cw 

i don't mind the black lines on that red TF. DOesnt bother me nearly as much as the white lines on the charcoals.

real nice, but would be a spaghetti sauce/various food stain magnet on me.
laugh.gif
not going to be too sorry if they don't reach north america.

i don't mind the black lines on that red TF. DOesnt bother me nearly as much as the white lines on the charcoals.
the blk sorta works on red but the volt has me scratching my head... I wish my local spot had the charcoal cw so I could see them in person

I didnt think the volt on the blue was that bad but it shouldve been white 

@mgc232   #NeverWet 
wink.gif

I'll be hopping on those cargo khaki ones. Anyone have any images of this seasons new tech fleece?

I linked the new white label gear a few pages back but that's all I've found. From some sites I've been seeing it seems like some of these new heather colours might be the SS15 stuff?

I'll be hopping on those cargo khaki ones. Anyone have any images of this seasons new tech fleece?

I linked the new white label gear a few pages back but that's all I've found. From some sites I've been seeing it seems like some of these new heather colours might be the SS15 stuff?
what you mean by this season and yes the new heathered is Spring Collection which what were in currently 

what you mean by this season and yes the new heathered is Spring Collection which what were in currently 
By this season I meant Spring Collection, sorry about being unclear. Sucks though because I'm not a big fan of the heathering, Nike is playing around too much with the colours. Carbons are the only ones I've taken a liking to so far.

Any places with tech fleece still on sale ? Visting LA from Canada and now leaving from LA to San Diego for a couple days. Any suggestions of outlets I should hit on the drive down ? Hit up citadel yesterday. Thanks

Any places with tech fleece still on sale ? Visting LA from Canada and now leaving from LA to San Diego for a couple days. Any suggestions of outlets I should hit on the drive down ? Hit up citadel yesterday. Thanks

Call jersey gardens they had a bunch of grey wind runners, and also the royal one. After the 30% sale it came to 48. Number is 908-629-9171

Been real late to the tech fleece pants, tried some on last week and had to have em. Feel like a sucker paying $85 for em though.

Last edited:
how are the maroon tech pants for any that own them? do they look good with lots of outfits?  Im thinking of getting those.  there arent that many pictures online with ppl wearing them.  Im thinking of marroon, or just getting another black (since black goes with everything)

Last edited:
anyone know where to get charcoal without stripes or anything?
i just got a aw77 in charcoal and id like to complete the set...
i saw the ones on nike.com but they are sold out

Back
Top Bottom