**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

You know what colors they had left of pants?
FSR they are ordering from NDC using instore promotion. but I asked about the Red (color code 696) Windrunner and those were full price so I'm not sure which are discounted. I asked for Frank but not there so someone else took my order. I paid 35 shipped for pants after 5$ Gift Card, wish I filled out more surveys lol I would've had five 5$ gift cards to use, had they let me stack, or could've used another on the windrunner I bought. Really good price imo.

You know what colors they had left of pants?
FSR they are ordering from NDC using instore promotion. but I asked about the Red (color code 696) Windrunner and those were full price so I'm not sure which are discounted. I asked for Frank but not there so someone else took my order. I paid 35 shipped for pants after 5$ Gift Card, wish I filled out more surveys lol I would've had five 5$ gift cards to use, had they let me stack, or could've used another on the windrunner I bought. Really good price imo.
When you place your order?

yesterday or today

Any know how they new blue pair and red pair fit vs other tech pants? For example the black pair is tighter/ shorter compared to my grey pair.

How many people copped the red tech fleece sweats . Copped a pair not sure If I'll keep or return

Last edited:
@swooshgang.. Good lookin out on the info. Ordered me cpl pants, crew and hoodie. Survey has been filled out boss. Thank you

About to rep Swoosh Gang on every post I see. And to everyone asking about sizes, it's the stock on NDC. It's just that the prices may not be discounted.

I need to give reps but to whom? Just ordered the black tech fleece pants, dude over the phone said the red pair is kinda bright more crimson than red so I passed on those

Any advice for sizing the Tech Fleece hoodie?

I'm 6'2, 190lbs, ~41 inch chest.

Tried on medium, close fit, a little constricted in the elbows.

Tried on large, looser, more comfortable fit, but quite a bit of loose fabric bunching up around the back.

Back
Top Bottom