**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Any advice for sizing the Tech Fleece hoodie?

I'm 6'2, 190lbs, ~41 inch chest.

Tried on medium, close fit, a little constricted in the elbows.

Tried on large, looser, more comfortable fit, but quite a bit of loose fabric bunching up around the back.

you need a size mediumlarge

That's the dilemma. Starting to think it's not for me. Any other advice is appreciated.  
large, im 6ft 185 and it fits me perfect. I also dont see the baggy room you are talking about. Not like people are going to be looking at your back side anyway. Unless you're into that

That's the dilemma. Starting to think it's not for me. Any other advice is appreciated.  
Thtas my issue with windrunners, they fit wierd and that hood its huge. The crew on the other hand fits great.

I'm kind of second guessin my wind runner size I just purchased after reading the 190lb guy above said. I bought a M would that be good?

I'm 5'10 155lbs
Medium - tech fleece pants
Small - Nike dri fit shirts
Size 38 chest for Blazers and such.

I'm kind of second guessin my wind runner size I just purchased after reading the 190lb guy above said. I bought a M would that be good?

I'm 5'10 155lbs
Medium - tech fleece pants
Small - Nike dri fit shirts
Size 38 chest for Blazers and such.

You should be good..it varies by body type but thats the most ideal..ypu shpuld be find on lenght for sure

Last edited:
Any advice for sizing the Tech Fleece hoodie?

I'm 6'2, 190lbs, ~41 inch chest.

Tried on medium, close fit, a little constricted in the elbows.

Tried on large, looser, more comfortable fit, but quite a bit of loose fabric bunching up around the back.

I'm 6'0 and ~175 lbs and I'm good with a medium. It's a super slim fit but I like it. The large is a bit loose and baggy on me. If the medium were to shrink at all, I wouldn't fit it. At the same time, they do stretch a bit.

Back
Top Bottom