**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

we should prob call the store and ask for mobile assist program before driving over yeah?  (I hope employees wont lie to us, like that one salty dood)

If you're worried yes call the store you're going to visit before and ask if they have the mobile assist devices.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm willing to help
Appreciate the help 
nthat.gif

If you're worried yes call the store you're going to visit before and ask if they have the mobile assist devices.
will do. thank you
Yeah good idea or if you're in the Orlando area I can help out.. Some are too lazy to do it
I am in socal.  but appreciate it.  I been to orlando once for work about 2 years ago,  i went to the clearance store.  had some decent stuff for cheap. 

Last edited:
will do. thank you
I am in socal.  but appreciate it.  I been to orlando once for work about 2 years ago,  i went to the clearance store.  had some decent stuff for cheap. 

Yeah that place is a gem. Actually had a few sizes of Marvin 7's today for 89.99

I live to far from the outlet b i just need some XLs in my life

Especially the ACG pants 
mean.gif

FYI, Paramus NJ outlet just took phone order from me. This is def gonna go down as a GOAT feasting...

I'm curious to see when they'll stop taking them since they'll be flooded short I'm sure.
think a nt'er mentioned the sale will be running til the 6th

$14?! Insane. I'm good at my $20 though.

I know they'll stop April 6 but at this point most stores only doing in person. Thought giving that Paramus info would help those without an outlet nearby.

Called my closet one which is a hour 15 (Tulsa to OKC) and they said had to do it in store. Said corporate doesn't let them anymore. Bummer :smh:

Wow prices dropped to $14 :wow: but info on those ACG pants. Are those sweats because they look like work uniform pants

Pretty sure the $14 price is because he's an employee.

Still $19 for non

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom