**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Does anybody know which tech fleece tops are available for this promo?
All windrunners? Crewnecks, AW77, N98, Aeroshield, Bonded, etc.
Thanks

545343-696 Light Crimson/Light Crimson/Black/Black

dude's post listed that AND burgundy..

nike_tech_fleece_pant_545343-695_1.jpg

i don't see a burgundy on NDC, so dont know if he just made a mistake

> MUST BE INSTORE (outlets are confirmed for now? not sure about NT's/running/retail stores)
> Ask an employee (preferably one of the cashiers, usually for nike outlets nowadays they have a dedicated person in the front doing transactions on the mobile device) to help you with a mobile assist
> Once they they have the itouch in hand give them the style code for the tech fleece pants
> Colors available for 19.99 are black, light blue, greys, red, and a burgundy for the TF Pants
> 28.99 (~30 and change) for TF Shorts in Black + Grey (w/ Orange Drawstring)
> Free Shipping; 2 day was an extra 15 bucks i think

copped myself 1 black, 1 grey, and 1 black TF short all

Last edited:
Does anybody know which tech fleece tops are available for this promo?
All windrunners? Crewnecks, AW77, N98, Aeroshield, Bonded, etc.
Thanks
Seriously - people have said the Windrunners, N98 and crews for sure, I was interested in the bonded but not sure about it, was gonna check unless someone else had.

Last edited:
After calling Paramus 55 times(literally) I got thru and ordered the shorts in both colors. Thanks for the info guys.

There were two red pants on sale that I saw on the mobile device. A red/red and a burgundy; found all the way to the right when selecting the TF options on mobile

Last edited:
There were two red pants on sale that I saw on the mobile device. A red/red and a burgundy; found all the way to the right when selecting the TF options on mobile

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! mannn i want that burgundy!! surprised you didn't cop em. dont see em on NDC

windrunners for 56 I believe. the burgundy pants were all sold out which made me sad. 

copped 6 pairs total and the employee was surprised as hell and said he was gonna cop himself some pairs as well.

Still wandering who's idea it was to put orange drawstrings on the grey shorts.

I'll tuck them in anyways but come on.

ran to the bathroom and tried to call for the hell of it. busy signal lol.
crossing my fingers right now

Two pairs of gray and two pairs of black.. I have some pairs of pants that I have to return so I'm going to pull the scumbag move of changing the orange strings :lol:

are the shorts worth buying in your guys opinion? the guy pulled em up on his phone and I passed and I'm not sure if i regret passing or not. also, is sizing same as the pants for the shorts?

are the shorts worth buying in your guys opinion? the guy pulled em up on his phone and I passed and I'm not sure if i regret passing or not. also, is sizing same as the pants for the shorts?
What you mean worth buying

Back
Top Bottom