**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

nice i didnt want to pay shipping, picked these up thanks! Glad i waited
smokin.gif
Is there a free shipping code or did you spend the $99 for free shipping?

Ask customer service if you can get free shipping. That's how mines came out to 30

i ordered 4 pairs to get the free shipping, then return 3 to a local store or free returns to ship back
I bought one but I'm going to return em just because of that new price cut. Customer service couldn't refund me any credit from buying early.

Phone or online chat should work
Yep, tried both. Chat's reasoning was:
 I'm sorry for the inconvenience but what we can honor is the sale price showing on the website not the additional discount for the item upon checkout.
Phone agent's reasoning was:
 I apologize for any inconveniences but there is no price adjustment due to the size being out of stock. The sale price is final.
Totally fine with me, didn't like the shorts anyway. I'd rather get the polka-dotted. Not to mention, I have thinner joggers for warmer days.

Last edited:
Got my first pair of TF shorts in from Macy's. Went TTS, would definitely recommended NOT sizing up unless you're a linebacker, there's no need. These are fine if not loose on me.

Now I just need to find a pair of grays for that price.

Got my first pair of TF shorts in from Macy's. Went TTS, would definitely recommended NOT sizing up unless you're a linebacker, there's no need. These are fine if not loose on me.

same on the hunt for the grey

Went tts and these shorts are like nuthuggerrs. Exchanged them for 1 size up. Definately should have gone with the same size as my tech fleece pants rather than TTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom