**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I got some obsidians for $20 a piece.

pimp.gif

the pain...

was able to grab two heather carbon shorts now. hopefully they go through

I actually prefer my pants medium and my shorts large. I like the slim look on pants but not so much on shorts

I still dont see the Carbon ones on Macys. :frown:

Maybe i can exchange a black pair for a Carbon pair in store

damn guess i missed my chance for XL carbons.  oh well, ill see if i can swap a black pair for them in store

Check to see if any local Macy's has them in stock. They'll price match in person, just did that and got the carbon heather pair.

Check to see if any local Macy's has them in stock. They'll price match in person, just did that and got the carbon heather pair.

How exactly do we tell em? When the shorts aren't popping up on the website

Ask them to look up the web ID. I had em in my cart on my phone also so I showed them that.

It was a minor hassle that the pic was incorrect, but I showed them the difference and explained the pic being incorrect and it worked.

Aw so the Grey one's at Macy's are dark grey? Damn I wanted the light grey like the pic but whatever I'll still wear em

Picked up the maroon tf pants today off a friends employee discount, they didn't have my size in obsidian so I'm still looking for that under retail deal on those....lol

are people really thinking you cant wear these in the summer? you can wear these where ever you wear can wear shorts.

Back
Top Bottom