**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm 5'9 and weigh about 170. Should I go an L in the shorts, if I'm a L in the tech fleece pants?

Celsius or Fahrenheit?
laugh.gif

got to be C 

Thanks, I got a Large and caved in. Finally got a pair of these shorts, excited to get them in.

I'm 5'9 and weigh about 170. Should I go an L in the shorts, if I'm a L in the tech fleece pants?
If you like how the waist is on the pant then the shorts will be the same 
Depends if you want the true tech fleece look, above the knee, go M. If you prefer a little extra room go for L. Personally, at 170lbs I'd say go for L
Shorts have the same inseam but your correct on the extra room 

I think the shorts fit loser than the pant honestly, I wear L in both but the shorts seem more roomier maybe its just an illusion

i hope the regular grey shorts pop up. birch as well. i'd be set.

Last edited:

Carbon tech fleece shorts back on Macy's for $28. S/M/L at the time of this post:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...=3310#fn=sp=1&spc=10&slotId=3&kws=tech fleece
A friend of mine gave me the heads up that if you go into the store and ask the employees to do a search and send, the the shorts come out to $17.50. I was able to order a few to avoid paying for shipping. He also said that some tech fleece pants were showing up in the system for $50 and some for $25 but they weren't available for order and there were only a few random stores scattered through out the country that had em.

A friend of mine gave me the heads up that if you go into the store and ask the employees to do a search and send, the the shorts come out to $17.50. I was able to order a few to avoid paying for shipping. He also said that some tech fleece pants were showing up in the system for $50 and some for $25 but they weren't available for order and there were only a few random stores scattered through out the country that had em.
Did he say what color? I bought the ones currently on Macy's for 80+ (excl tax)... if this is true, I think I'll return that too.

Uh ohhh, techfleecegateround2 but not better

I wear medium in the pants because I like the slim look but I prefer the shorts in large just because they are shorts and I like the extra room especially if I'm going to wear them in hotter temperatures

Got the Carbon Grey in a Small on Macys. Worried though cause I wear a size M in Tech Fleece pants, just because i like the looser fit. I'm 5'7 140lb, you guys think the shorts will run too small?

Back
Top Bottom