**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I saw the green Camo pants in the store today and they looked like a cheaper version of last years' pants. The print looks kinda cheap. You can see the material through the print(almost like a pair of printed socks.

Completely agree. Last years Camo's are much, much better looking. Missed opportunity with this years version.

Sizing help...

I only own the TF Crew, so I'm not familiar with the fit of the other TF variations. I'm really digging the Windrunner in the Grey-Black Fade cw, especially with the additional NDC promo code discount. So, for those who own both, how does the TF Crew fit compared to the TF Windrunner? Should I get the same size or size-up?

View media item 1700220

Last edited:
Sizing help...

I only own the TF Crew, so I'm not familiar with the fit of the other TF variations. I'm really digging the Windrunner in the Grey-Black Fade cw, especially with the additional NDC promo code discount. So, for those who own both, how does the TF Crew fit compared to the TF Windrunner? Should I get the same size or size-up?

View media item 1700220

You should be OK to go w/ true size. I have the black Tech Crew from Spring 2014 or late 2013 when it debuted, and that is a bit bigger than the Windrunner. The Windrunner will have a bit of a tighter (but not too tight) fit. You can definitely go to HOH at Serramonte or the Nike store to try on the Windrunner, and you'll see what I mean. Hope that helps!

West Covina, CA

FTL/HOH

First time seeing the olives in person.  
nthat.gif

pants and hoodie

Picked up a AW77 and honestly, I think I like it better than the windrunners.

Saw the new Hero pack and I hated the fit, it's for people with noodle arms. Also saw the olives but didn't love it.

Found a grey top finally! 

Also picked up this dope Kobe shirt. It's nice when your bro can get you a cost discount!

Picked up a AW77 and honestly, I think I like it better than the windrunners.

Saw the new Hero pack and I hated the fit, it's for people with noodle arms. Also saw the olives but didn't love it.

View media item 1700786

Found a grey top finally! 

View media item 1700790

Also picked up this dope Kobe shirt. It's nice when your bro can get you a cost discount!

View media item 1700792
Gotta get them toes out the pic bruh... Lol but for real though I've always liked the windrunners a little better due to the zippered pockets and longer back

Gotta get them toes out the pic bruh... Lol but for real though I've always liked the windrunners a little better due to the zippered pockets and longer back
Caught slippin 
roll.gif

I could sacrifice the zippered pockets for the arms. It fits me better than the windrunners. Shorter and slimmer.

But for real, Nike's got a stranglehold of my wallet.

Last edited:
Sizing help...

View media item 1700220

ndc does free returns

just order two sizes

need to re up on grey tech shorts & black tech pants.. M if anyones got
nerd.gif
d sporting goods has the grey short for $47 with the 10% off coupon. macy has both black and grey pant for $81 shipped

Anyone know how these run? I believe the jackets are on the bigger side, but what about the vest/sweatshirt tech fleece aeroloft combo? Similar to tech fleece windrunner sizing?

Last edited:
Anyone have the dsg promo code for the tech fleece shorts. I deleted my email from them. Thanks

Anyone could tell me if this TF destroyer fits true to size? I'm 6'2" / 194lbs. 

I'm in doubt between L or XL.

Back
Top Bottom