**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I only wear them to the gym in the fall / winter and occasionally when I go out. Work wise I'm only allowed to wear chinos and dark colored jeans.
I'm in no real rush for them.
So I'm all about the frugal life. Shop discover and ebates all day.

Damn. Think i paid $60 for that N98 months ago on eBay. Well you never know what's gonna wind up at marshalls or the outlets. I've never seen any tech fleece at any outlets in jersey
I been to this marshalls all the time, and have never seen TF.  so yeah its random as heck.  
@lakers29 What Marshall's? Need an Oop on an XL.
if youre serious...PM me.  marshalls is a discount clothing store btw,  you have to know this if you're in los angeles haha

Last edited:
I think he was asking which marshalls

Might have to check mine out but the ones in Michigan literally never get anything worth a damn

I want that camo hoodie but $200 is a grip.

I copped the Presto Techpack kicks and they are fiyah.

They're a tight fit.
We are roughly the same body size. I went with XL. You should be good to
Thanks!!! 
smile.gif

Looks like TF hoodies aren't for me. Got my Birch one in from the Nordstrom sale and it's a little baggy (but tolerable) but it's also too short. So i can't go up or down in size. Guess i'll just have to stick to only pants/shorts when it comes to TF

Last edited:
Looks like TF hoodies aren't for me. Got my Birch one in from the Nordstrom sale and it's a little baggy (but tolerable) but it's also too short. So i can't go up or down in size. Guess i'll just have to stick to only pants/shorts when it comes to TF

My birch one is coming in tomorrow. I went XL cause I'm 6'4 and I'm bored in the shoulders and chest but my waist is a 34. What's your info? What size did you get?

To be fair the bonded windrunner going for $82-83 is about a 55% discount compared to the retail $180 on NDC. That is why I'm so tempted to jump on it.
But if they can be had for under $80 in the future then I'll wait.
Honestly dont know why they're so much more expensive. The biggest difference imo is just the tighter sleeves. The big pockets actually gets kinda annoying, which is probably why they've been on discount everywhere. 

Also, IIRC retail in nike hong kong was somehow a lot cheaper, like around $125, and went straight to discounts after a month.

Last edited:
Got my bonded windrunners today and the sleeves are definitely snug. Sent em back because I usually wear a Large but the body is too big and boxy, I really like the big pockets :\

My stuff is coming in today (wind runner, crew, aw77 hoodie) really hoping they'll fit my arms. I've been hearing a lot about the sleeves running slim and I'm concerned about getting over my biceps and triceps. I guess worst case I'll return them or possibly size up

My stuff is coming in today (wind runner, crew, aw77 hoodie) really hoping they'll fit my arms. I've been hearing a lot about the sleeves running slim and I'm concerned about getting over my biceps and triceps. I guess worst case I'll return them or possibly size up
Im not yoked but I'm not skinny, somewhere in the middle as a regular gym-goer and the windrunner is kinda weird, body is kinda boxy and loose but the arms are really snug... mainly the forearms. I sent mine back for a size down, hopefully the mediums are a better fit.

Last edited:
Im not yoked but I'm not skinny, somewhere in the middle as a regular gym-goer and the windrunner is kinda weird, body is kinda boxy and loose but the arms are really snug... mainly the forearms. I sent mine back for a size down, hopefully the mediums are a better fit.
we'll see how everything goes when i get them. for whatever reason i feel like nike doesnt believe peopel get taller, just fatter. cause ive noticed in other clothers, mostly shirts, that when you go up in size the shirt only gets longer horizontally and not vertically 
mean.gif

Probably one of my favorite & most helpful threads. Thanks to a lot of you for the info and deals that are posted. I wish I had the time to contribute to the thread. I've been able to score all my FT gear for under $60 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom