**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My order from SNS I placed on 9/23 still hasn't shipped...what a joke
lol same. i think they want us to cancel. I keep getting alerts via twitter that SNS dropped this and SNS dropped that. Like why are they pushing more stuff when they cant even fufill an order i made damn near 2 weeks ago

lol same. i think they want us to cancel. I keep getting alerts via twitter that SNS dropped this and SNS dropped that. Like why are they pushing more stuff when they cant even fufill an order i made damn near 2 weeks ago
Got an email saying that the items are now OOS. I knew this was going to happen. What do you expect when you wait almost 2 weeks to ship an order out? 

tried on the bomber jacket yesterday and it was horrible. Way too big and just awkwardly shaped. Tried a size down and it still felt big. They whiffed on the jacket. Wanted to give Nike my money.

I feel like if they wanted to prep it for winter, maybe the bottom half should be woven as it is most likely to make contact with rain or snow.

They're bringing the leg warmers back with those pants.
footlooseleggies1a.jpg

I know its been said many times but i cant find the post .. whats the best way to wash the black TF pants without them shrinking or fading?

Back
Top Bottom