**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Did any more info come out regarding the Black/Gold TF pants from a while ago? Holding off on a black pair for those.

I'm pretty sure it is a sample, I actually saw that color way at Nike in Brazil during the World Cup

Got a couple pair in XL, but tried the L on today for the first time. What y'all think? Lol
View media item 1739468
View media item 1739469

Do you normally wear sz L? That actually looks fine on you and it'll stretch, too. I went with my true size (Medium) after trying it out with Large numerous times before and they stretched to fit like a brand new sz L, or close to it. They'll stretch and it'll feel better.

just cop it and buy a sack of donuts on the way home and youre good money
I copped and said f*ck it. I'm not buying to stunt lol it's sweat pants
yeah i would agree with jerkstore on this too. my n98 is a xl and is a much better fit than my windrunner which is a baggier xl. still would recommend you cop the strawberry frosteds and some blueberry cake donuts to be safe

Not sure if this is the proper thread to share this tidbit, but I figured it would be helpful to anyone who has ever encountered this issue. I bumped my arm into a freshly painted yellow pole in a parking garage the other day and got a decent sized paint stain on my tech fleece jacket. Immediate reaction was to run it under the faucet and scrub before it dried.
View media item 1740486Didn't really do much to get the paint off, so I started doing research on removing paint from fleece. Found a bunch of posts saying to soak it in 91% isopropyl alcohol, scrub it out and then throw it in the wash. I decided to take it to the dry cleaners before doing any DIY cleaning, but the dude working there scolded me for putting water to the stain, said he wouldn't be able to clean it and assured me I wouldn't be able to buy 91% isopropyl alcohol in a store outside of Asia. Well...
View media item 1740489First session I soaked the stain in the iso-alc and gave it a good scrub with a rag, then put it through the wash (regular liquid detergent):
View media item 1740493Second session I repeated the process and scrubbed a little more vigorously. I then sprayed the stain with Shout stain remover and let it soak in for a couple minutes. Put it through the wash again:
View media item 1740496There's a faint yellow mark there, but it's barely visible after letting it dry for about a day. The stained area feels a bit rougher than the rest of the fabric, but that's probably due to the aggressive scrubbing. The dry cleaner dude wasn't wrong (he's just an ace-hole) about getting the stain wet before cleaning because I did notice that a dry area on the sleeve where there was paint was easier to clean after soaking it in alcohol and scrubbing it out. Hope this post helps other tech fleece fanatics with paint stains.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom