**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

on a different note i had no idea that nike made tall sizes in tech fleece. the XL-T n98 that picked up yesterday at TJ maxx fits just right. The black one in XXL i got a few weeks ago at marshalls is a loose but its tolerable. If i ever find an XL-T in a top its going to be an instant cop.

15% off on Urban Industry: TREAT

2 pairs of TF @ $70.32 each + shipping comes out to $137.97 

About $69 per

Anyone gonna cop? or waiting for better deals

View media item 1764243View media item 1764241
GALLERY]
Still flourishing!! double come up camo at TJ Max . GOLDMINE just two tops at Burlington . :nerd:eyes out team . Let's get those deals
PLEASE NO REQUESTS! EVERYONE JUST KEEP LOOKING!

Last edited:
Man with the deals all these stores like marshalls and tj Maxx are having i don't think I'll ever buy tech fleece online it comes out to 50 shipped or less.

Man with the deals all these stores like marshalls and tj Maxx are having i don't think I'll ever buy tech fleece online it comes out to 50 shipped or less.

the only problem is its not like you're getting your pick of color though. most of it looks to be that garbage they used the volt heathering on, or they same to be bigger sizes

Last edited:

Right , just upped my TF game with like 3 new pieces and spent not even close to retail of one pair , and two are camos. Nail in coffin , who spends a 100 on sweat pants anymore? Smh

After almost 2 months of internet deal search and logistical challange to have the tf delivered to me in Africa this is what i end up with 

1. Grey TF (XL) - NDC - Made in China

2. Black TF (XL) - Unisport - Made in Cambodia

3. Windrunner  (L)- Unisport - Made in Cambodia

There is a bit difference in the pants. The dropped crotch seams to be lower on the grey pair. The black pair crotch is higher and i like it better. The black pair fits much better. I can only explain this by difference in country of origin or if the grey pair from NDC was tried on before i received it. 

For the hoodie, i decided to go with L even though i normally wear XL. I am 44  in chest and the windrunner fits great. Not loose but snug and just the way i like it. 

Taken from the Nike outlet thread:

Nike Outlet in Ontario Mills

Grey Camo Tech Fleece Pants - $80 + tax

Green Camo Tech Fleece Pants - $80 + tax

Red Tech Fleece Windrunner - $66 I believe

Grey Heathered Tech Fleece Jacket - $66 after tax
credit obviously goes to ton3rl

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed a difference in the current black tech fleece pants? The current one is a 70/30 cotton-poly blend, compared to the 66/34 blend of the older ones. I compared the current one (tag reads HO15) to my existing pair (tag reads FA15), and the color of the current one doesn't seem to be as deep. It could be possible that I just received a bad pair, but I'm curious if anybody else has noticed anything similar.

Back
Top Bottom