**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I wish I could comfortably zip my windrunner all the way to the top. Strangles my neck lol

That's a perfectly fine look. The idea behind the "Tech Fleece" line is to blend your normal ordinary sweats with today's modern look of fitted apparel.
What's your true size in pants?
If I had a true size it would be a "Medium-Large" 

If I had a true size it would be a "Medium-Large" 

If the fit is like a new large and that's what you like, get medium. If the fit is a loosened large and that's what you prefer, get large. It took me from XL to L to M to finally learn that myself, haha.

If the fit is like a new large and that's what you like, get medium. If the fit is a loosened large and that's what you prefer, get large. It took me from XL to L to M to finally learn that myself, haha.
Damn thats almost like a mid-life crisis three size changes haha. Whats your size/weight? 

Damn thats almost like a mid-life crisis three size changes haha. Whats your size/weight? 

Haha I know... Since 2012, I've been at 167-170 and a size Medium/32. For my entire life, I've always been about loose clothing; that's why i went to XL. XL then changed to Large when I realized XL was one extra size too much. After giving it yet ANOTHER try, it was Medium that is my size, because I realized the damn pants stretch. That large was becoming too loose after some amount of hours of wear, and those "articulated knee panels" kept getting lower to go below my knee.

Anybody else experience the TF pants stretch in the crotch and diaper area more over time, kinda takes the fitted look away? I'm 6'/180 and wearing Large, might have to buy my next pair in a MD

I go with my regular size, got medium in the past and the pants have stretched out giving the baggy look

Picked up both the N98 and windrunner jackets all black for 140 total. The N98 off ebay and the windrunner off sneakerhead.com back during there 40% off all apparel sale.

20% off code GETFIT plus they were already on clearance so $100 to $64

I also had a gift card to bring them down to 40 each

So in all reality you paid $64 each and no point in posting such foolishness for us to question about.. Why write anything at all?? Just so we sit here wondering how until you inform us you paid the same as everyone else would have... Thanks for the info friend

Back
Top Bottom