**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

On NDC with 2 pairs of techfleece pants and 1 pair of tech shorts for $170 shipped. Is this a fair price?

I know prices may go down closer to the holidays but IF they go down, and IF I can find my size - how much would I really expect to save on the above order?

Long story short, do you think its worth the wait to save a couple bucks or should I just pull the trigger?

Well what items did you get?

Even tho I struck out at TJ Maxx this weekend, I came out pretty encouraged.
I did find a AW77 hoodie and some other hoodies that were like 135 retail for 40 so it makes me think it's possible that they get tech fleece also.
Pants tho.... Feels like a lost cause. I may end up starting my weekly visits again based off of what I saw this weekend.

I did find a AW77 hoodie and some other hoodies that were like 135 retail for 40 so it makes me think it's possible that they get tech fleece also.
Pants tho.... Feels like a lost cause. I may end up starting my weekly visits again based off of what I saw this weekend.
*edit* nevermind... I read it wrong :lol:

Last edited:

either I'm not looking hard enough, which is completely plausible, or pants are just harder to come by. I've come across more than a few items in the past few months to know it's worth Atleast checking spots atleast once a week. But so far I've only come 4 pairs of the TF pants and they were all this one. At 2 different tj maxx locations.View media item 1771543
I think the biggest issue i come across is these stores all have so many tech fleece impersonators that I just get lazy after combing through the look a likes and i tend to skip over some things. Honestly to be really successful you have to comb through every men's aisle. Some stores are better than others but tons of them have zero organization and things are tossed in every where. I've found TF in the coats section, active wear section, and even in with the PJ's.

^^^ I feel the same way dude especially since I'm still learning how to recognize them.
I saw some grey pants with the long zipper and got hyped for a sec until I saw the name brand and became sad :lol:

^^^ I feel the same way dude especially since I'm still learning how to recognize them.
I saw some grey pants with the long zipper and got hyped for a sec until I saw the name brand and became sad :lol:

:lol: I've done double takes so many times cause of those imitators. You literally just have to go through them one by one. The greys and blacks blend in so well with the other stuff. Both the n98 jackets (black and grey) I found were found on like the second or even 3rd look through of the rack they were on lol but if taking sometime to look through saves me 80 bucks I'll do it every time lol

Smh... I went to two of the factory stores on international drive. Both had the grey dot shorts. The one in the premium outlets had the grey and red tiger stripe shorts. Unless they sold out in a day, they're lying.
is they are onsale?
laugh.gif
I've done double takes so many times cause of those imitators. You literally just have to go through them one by one. The greys and blacks blend in so well with the other stuff. Both the n98 jackets (black and grey) I found were found on like the second or even 3rd look through of the rack they were on lol but if taking sometime to look through saves me 80 bucks I'll do it every time lol
went to location in Orlando.. no luck for any TF pants. only found the size L TF grey short dots  in local nike factory..

As long as you aren't paying retail id say you're winning. I paid 70 and 65 for my grey and black pair which I feel are the basics, and out of all the finds NTers have been finding those don't seem to pop up as often as other things. But once you get the basics out of the way I wouldn't even do Nike clearance anymore, not while people are cooking for $50, $40, and even $18.

Did someone post that they found this hoodie at a TJ Maxx/Marshall's/Ross yesterday? PM me please if it was your post. Thanks in advance.

Im so got damn cheap its sad.

Im weary of pulling the trigger on some TF pants for like 38 on NDC. 

Is that a good price nowadays, 

I use to post in this thread in its ealier days and before when the nike clothing thread was basically the TF thread,

I havent copped in a while, to think i use to willingly throw out 80 dollars a pair like nothing 
sick.gif

Im so got damn cheap its sad.

Im weary of pulling the trigger on some TF pants for like 38 on NDC. 

Is that a good price nowadays, 

I use to post in this thread in its ealier days and before when the nike clothing thread was basically the TF thread,

I havent copped in a while, to think i use to willingly throw out 80 dollars a pair like nothing 
sick.gif
link for the $38 price if possible?

Back
Top Bottom