**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Surprised outlets prices are still high. Probably still trying to offset their loses from tech fleece gate lol

Nike could be stocking outlets with tech fleece since cold weather is coming. Prices are cheaper than retail. It's just that we're spoiled from TFgate and we want stuff for more than half off now. Lol

Last edited:
Nike could be stocking outlets with tech fleece since cold weather is coming. Prices are cheaper than retail. It's just that we're spoiled from TFgate and we want stuff for more than half off now. Lol
Yep that's how I see it as well. Prices are ok but they seem like the usual outlet prices from other TF I've seen in the past year

was able to cop the burgundy tech fleece pants from foot action 
you gotta say for how much.  thats all ppl care about in here.  
laugh.gif

hey do you think a large boys nike tech fleece hoodie will fit a women medium? I'm interested in buying a new sweater and the women sizes doesn't have the correct I want.

I wouldn't say spoiled 40% off or more has been standard price for tech gear for a few yrs now.

Just wait those prices will drop. They have more cws coming out so the current ones always go for less than 40%.

I wouldn't say spoiled 40% off or more has been standard price for tech gear for a few yrs now.

Just wait those prices will drop. They have more cws coming out so the current ones always go for less than 40%.
finally pulled the trigger on another TF shorts.. I thought $43 was decent..

waiting for the tumble grey pants to go half off.. :wink:

Came up empty at the last tj maxx I checked in east Brunswick nj. Only had luck at one in Howell and eatontown . Guess I'll keep checking when around those areas

Now that I've got my bases covered on the black and grey front for the most part (except for a carbon windrunner that I'm looking for) I think I'll just be cruising tjmaxx/marshalls/Ross for now on adding pieces one by one. I wasn't apart of TFgate but I haven't paid more than 50 for anything I've gotten at those shops. Not even Nikes clearance deals seem like a deal to me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom