**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Shoebox AW77 is not tech, dope shorts and pants nonetheless

Yeah one feature of tech fleece is both sides of the material is the same

Insert salty statement towards both of you....

:lol:

AW77 is the name of their sportswear line.. supposedly based on some running club back in 1977's.

an AW77 item can be made of tech fleece but most are just regular fleece material.
Thx sir

Came up empty.

So I learned what I purchased this weekend :lol:

Got 3 pairs of AW77 French terry shoebox pants (tech fleece right?) for $25 each. Got the navy, dark grey, and orange ones.
Might get jackets one day but they didn't have my size in any of them.

My coworker is trying to exchange the blue camos for me today. If they don't have my size then I have to drive 40 miles this weekend to return them myself :smh:
Where did you find them for $25?

I posted this weekend but RUVILLA in store had a table of Nike apparel that was 50% off of the sales price.

I thought we denounced Dallas as a part of TX when they started wearing leather shorts and Theo Huxtable shags :lol:

I've never seen a villa location in my life. Or dtlr for that matter. Closest ones to me are both over an hour and 15 minutes away

Yea... The villa I went to is 40 miles away. That's why I had my coworker exchange for me since he lives in Delaware.

I absolutely love TF but it's getting to the point where it's too cold to wear on it's own. Gotta use the tops to layer up now. Time to bust out the winter North Face/Mountain Hardwear stuff 
ohwell.gif

Pro tip: when searching for tech fleece or Nike clothing items on eBay search by style number. A lot of the the tech fleece and Nike clothes for sale on eBay are literally from people that go to places like marshalls and tjmaxx and Burlingtoncoat factory and scan the aisles. Most of the time they don't even know what the item is but the usually list the style code. Pictures can be wrong all the time. I just bought a Windrunner that was listed as an AW77

I actually saw one of these guys at tj maxx earlier this weeks. He had a cart load of active wear and every item he saw he looked it up on his phone and sometimes even scanned it to some app.

Last edited:
^^^ probably checking if still current and the season it was from , just learned nike stamps the season on the tags and year.

just a heads up for anyone in south florida.

nike factory store at sawgrass mall as a full size run on the follow tech fleece pants: dark heather grey, light blue, blue, green, and grey camo for $69

also have black, dark blue, and orange shorts for $49

and a few crew necks and hoodies for 40% off

Back
Top Bottom