**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm a 5'4 guy and my waist is around 28-29, would a size xs nike tech fleece pants fit me? I can't find them in any store but I do see them online. My friend wears a size s at 5'8 and it fits him okay so i'm wondering how it would look on me. I'm somewhat bulky for my size but I'm still pretty skinny, weighing 134-135.

Went to my local Nike clearance and came across the new tech fleece black bomber. I'm guessing it's a return. Price tag said $300 but Rang up at the register for $99.99. Insta copped.
Come up of the month right there. Good stuff.

I guess this is a perfect example of that whole "lowest selling price in the system" thing
laugh.gif

I'm a 5'4 guy and my waist is around 28-29, would a size xs nike tech fleece pants fit me? I can't find them in any store but I do see them online. My friend wears a size s at 5'8 and it fits him okay so i'm wondering how it would look on me. I'm somewhat bulky for my size but I'm still pretty skinny, weighing 134-135.
Depends what your build is.

I'm 5'6 with a 28 waist and weigh  155 with an "athletic" build. Small fits me only after it stretches out in the legs. I can't even imagine trying on an XS. If you're really skinny I can see it working

I have to re buy all my tech fleece gear, I realized the XL are just way too baggy especially after the first wear....I need all L's now

I have to re buy all my tech fleece gear, I realized the XL are just way too baggy especially after the first wear....I need all L's now

This happen to me in the pants too. Debating if I should try to get them tailored or just sell my XL and buy the large again when I see a good deal

Last edited:
I had the same problem.

I bought in to the early hype of "you need to size up on the pants" and regretted it.

Only good thing about the XL pants is shoving them on top of my shorts before and after bball for a relaxed fit.

Last edited:
6'2", 185 lbs (lean).

You could definitely get away with a large.

My biggest struggle when first getting in is that 6'4, 240, with a 34 waist. But my quads are large. Problem I can fit into a large and its a tightish fit. Wearable but tight. The XL is much looser comparatively but kinda has the just right fit. I know tons of people that have talked about the pants and all tech fleece clothing getting looser with wear but I'm not sure if I've experienced it with my XL yet. And I don't know if the XL will loosen up to the "just right" feel that I get from the XL when they're fresh.

Gets looser with time? Hmm.. Lets see how these L fit me when they come in. I'm 6'0 175 in shape. Anybody have a problem washing them and them shrinking especially in length?

Gets looser with time? Hmm.. Lets see how these L fit me when they come in. I'm 6'0 175 in shape. Anybody have a problem washing them and them shrinking especially in length?

Try not to wash them that often, when you do wash make sure it's cold and don't dry them..

Back
Top Bottom