**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I find the calves stretch out a bit as you wear them so try wearing them a bit before sizing up if you like the fit otherwise. They do shrink back after you wash them though.

I tried on a large which is my normal sweatpants size but they felt like leggings. Then i tried the xl but was worried about diaper butt. So I stuck with aw77s lol

i guess the diaper butt depends how much buttock you're packing into it

the old super windrunner runs short? looks short.  anyone?

This was at the Ross off Colorado Blvd and I25 for Co folks.

Finally found TF at a Ross. $59 and $39 respectively. Had an XL, L and M in the more expensive hoody. They also had the reddish, maroonish Windrunner for $39 in a 2XL.

View media item 1794092

all of this sizing talk is madness

you guys have to ask yourselves why you're even buying these pants in the first place - like, is it just due to the hype or "coolness" factor associated with them? is it just cause they're fashionable?

they're tapered sweatpants that are supposed to fit like in NDC's stock photos, so if y'all are trying to size up to get them to fit looser, then why not just buy sweatpants that fit that way to begin with and not go through the headache and hassles of buying and returning and asking the same questions over and over? like, why are you buying expensive, slim-fitting sweats to not have them fit the way they're supposed to?

now i get that people are entitled to their own liberties when it comes to how they wanna wear something, but that just brings me back to why you guys need this specific pant to begin with - is it the hype? cause they're cool? fashionable?

the thing about clothing is that you have to wear stuff that suits your body type

if you're having trouble sizing these to where they don't look ridiculous on you, then maybe they're just not for you to begin with

it should all eventually come to a point where you either acknowledge that they're not meant for you and move on, or try to adapt your body to them (e.g. through losing weight or something)

regarding fashion in general, this is something i feel like a lot of people aren't aware of when it comes to themselves (i.e. wearing stuff that doesn't suit you)

all of this sizing talk is madness

you guys have to ask yourselves why you're even buying these pants in the first place - like, is it just due to the hype or "coolness" factor associated with them? is it just cause they're fashionable?

they're tapered sweatpants that are supposed to fit like in NDC's stock photos, so if y'all are trying to size up to get them to fit looser, then why not just buy sweatpants that fit that way to begin with and not go through the headache and hassles of buying and returning and asking the same questions over and over? like, why are you buying expensive, slim-fitting sweats to not have them fit the way they're supposed to?

now i get that people are entitled to their own liberties when it comes to how they wanna wear something, but that just brings me back to why you guys need this specific pant to begin with - is it the hype? cause they're cool? fashionable?

ththe thing about clothing is that you have to wear stuff that suits your body typeif you're having trouble sizing these to where they don't look ridiculous on you, then maybe they're just not for you to begin with

it should all eventually come to a point where you either acknowledge that they're not meant for you and move on, or try to adapt your body to them (e.g. through losing weight or something)

regarding fashion in general, this is something i feel like a lot of people aren't aware of when it comes to themselves (i.e. wearing stuff that doesn't suit you)

You just went on this semi rant on everyone wondering why why why, yet you answered your own question.

Pretty obvious that that's what everyone is trying to figure out. Fitting based on ones body composition.

And people are asking about sizing between like M, L, XL,etc....like the sizes Nike actually made the clothes in for people to wear. It's not like people are wearing 5XL asking if they could fit into an M.

I still get the what dude is saying and I personally like it fitted as well, but it doesn't matter what Nike intended, people are goona wear what they want how they want.

Last edited:
Not to mention that maybe people like the TF fabric, and you can't get that fabric in a looser fit. At least not that I'm aware of.

You just went on this semi rant on everyone wondering why why why, yet you answered your own question.

Pretty obvious that that's what everyone is trying to figure out. Fitting based on ones body composition.
Except for it's not pretty obvious. The problem is that people are asking the same questions based off subjective information and preference. There's plenty of information on the first page and if someone is still on the fence, they can buy their true size for the intended slim fit or one up for a more loose fit. Nike offers free shipping and free returns, so why not purchase both sizes in question and get the answer right away instead of trusting some random with what his/her definition of slim/athletic/average body type is magically knowing your inseam compared to your height?

Beyond that, it's a bunch of guys discussing why pants they purchase a size too big fit a size too big and asking for public opinion on how their clothes look on them.

Meaningless rant :lol:

Just because you have to size it it doesn't mean you are fat.
Not everyone has tiny legs either.

Talk about narrow minded :lol:

Last edited:

what are you talking about?

i'm asking why people are buying tech fleece pants just to have them fit loose

if y'all want loose-fitting sweats, there are cheaper options out there

maybe like another dude said, though, people just like the tech fleece material, or like how i mentioned it's cause they're hyped and fashionable (which aren't necessarily bad reasons)

Last edited:

what are you talking about?

i'm asking why people are buying tech fleece pants just to have them fit loose

if y'all want loose-fitting sweats, there are cheaper options out there

maybe like another dude said, though, people just like the tech fleece material, or like how i mentioned it's cause they're hyped and fashionable (which aren't bad reasons)

Doesn't matter. You don't pay our bills so don't worry about what we do with our money. It's that simple.

It's been pretty peaceful in here. Keep it that way.

Meaningless rant :lol:

Just because you have to size it it doesn't mean you are fat.
Not everyone has tiny legs either.

Talk about narrow minded :lol:

you can lose weight if you're built too, i wasn't calling out just fat people

though tf pants are meant for skinnier/leaner people, there's no disputing that, which is where the whole wearing stuff that suits your body type thing comes in

this is exactly like when people try to size raw denim and they want to wear a slim cut (e.g. apc petit standards, which is a popular slim/skinny jean) but ask about how to size it so that it'll fit looser so that they don't look g** or whatever

it's like, why not just buy a looser cut to begin with??

makes no sense, and i swear people do it just cause they buy into the popularity of things

Doesn't matter. You don't pay our bills so don't worry about what we do with our money. It's that simple.

lol, i'm the "narrow minded" one and your defense is nothing other than what's tantamount to "mind your own business"?

i'm trying to enlighten some here and instill self-awareness in those who don't have it

you don't have to agree with it, but don't bother replying if you can't argue

This. What is going on in here? This is like the only peaceful thread on NT lol

Man let people buy and wear how they want to. It ain't that big of a deal lol

i'm trying to alleviate people of headaches and the hassles that come with buying into a pant that they don't need

don't know why y'all are getting on my case

Back
Top Bottom