**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Some people just like the look of TF pants and some people don't want their pants to look like leggings.

Either way, back to the Ross/TJ Maxx finds...

you can lose weight if you're built too, i wasn't calling out just fat people

though tf pants are meant for skinnier/leaner people, there's no disputing that, which is where the whole wearing stuff that suits your body type thing comes in

this is exactly like when people try to size raw denim and they want to wear a slim cut (e.g. apc petit standards, which is a popular slim/skinny jean) but ask about how to size it so that it'll fit looser so that they don't look g** or whatever

it's like, why not just buy a looser cut to begin with??

makes no sense, and i swear people do it just cause they buy into the popularity of things

I'm still not really getting what the purpose of the rant is. If you try one size, and it doesn't fit the logical conclusion is to go up a size. I can fit a large but I don't like how tight they feel and the XL is more comfortable. No they aren't skin tight but they're a ton more comfortable. You're trying to make the argument that people are purposefully settling for clothes that don't fit just because of hype?

i'm trying to alleviate people of headaches and the hassles that come with buying into a pant that they don't need

don't know why y'all are getting on my case
Not really bro your rant just comes off as looking stupid and sounding foolish. You aren't alleviating anything

I'm still not really getting what the purpose of the rant is. If you try one size, and it doesn't fit the logical conclusion is to go up a size. I can fit a large but I don't like how tight they feel and the XL is more comfortable. No they aren't skin tight but they're a ton more comfortable. You're trying to make the argument that people are purposefully settling for clothes that don't fit just because of hype?

my "rant" is in response to people asking things like "oh, an L is too tight in the calves but an XL gives me diaper butt - what should I do?"

just... don't buy them then

or yeah, just settle for whichever you can stomach best, whether it's tightness in the calves or diaper butt

a lot of dudes also mention how they have really thick legs from squatting and whatever too, and worry about how these pants might look painted on on them

but like i've mentioned more than once already, there are lots of sweats out there

my point is that you don't have to settle for just these, especially if sizing them is problematic

The sizing debate will never end. Size up size down diaper bottom look legging look. First world problems.

my "rant" is in response to people asking things like "oh, an L is too tight in the calves but an XL gives me diaper butt - what should I do?"

just... don't buy them then

or yeah, just settle for whichever you can stomach best, whether it's tightness in the calves or diaper butt

a lot of dudes also mention how they have really thick legs from squatting and whatever too, and worry about how these pants might look painted on on them

but like i've mentioned more than once already, there are lots of sweats out there

my point is that you don't have to settle for just these, especially if sizing them is problematic

99% of the people that complain about fit in this thread are people who are first time buyers getting a pair online because of a sale. Sales that don't last long. Which is why those of us who have them go into detail about fit and size and how they fall on our different body types. No one here is buying pants that are 2 sizes too small or 2 sizes to big for the sake of it being tech fleece which sounds like the point you're trying to make. Either way you seem to be the only person here who has a problem with with the way things are going down in this thread.

my problem is that i haven't said a single crazy or disparaging thing, yet y'all are acting like i did just cause the "vibe" of my post isn't seemingly positive

but then again half of this site has hoarding issues ("one to rock, one/two/etc. to stock") or don't even wear the shoes they pay premium prices for ("keeping on ice", etc.), have weird obsessions with "leather" quality on made-in-china shoes, and have awful syntax/grammar in their posts (yeah, yeah, i don't capitalize or punctuate either, but at least my posts read coherently), so i'm not exactly expecting the best arguments

^ now that's disparaging

i'll just end by saying that if you're having trouble sizing these, just look into other sweats cause there's no reason to buy these specifically

either agree/care or don't, but it's sound advice

Last edited:
You essentially said buy clothes that fit, don't but clothes that don't. Which I would think is common sense.
Like I mentioned before 99% of complaints if you even want to call them that come from people new to tech fleece trying to figure out what there size is, which can be difficult if you're buying online. No one here is buying clothes that don't fit simply because of the look or because of hype. Even though I like the look of the Nike AW77 pants when I found out that I'm too tall to wear them comfortably I didn't buy another pair.

Honestly I think you just wanted to rant about something.

99% of the people that complain about fit in this thread are people who are first time buyers getting a pair online because of a sale. Sales that don't last long. Which is why those of us who have them go into detail about fit and size and how they fall on our different body types. No one here is buying pants that are 2 sizes too small or 2 sizes to big for the sake of it being tech fleece which sounds like the point you're trying to make. Either way you seem to be the only person here who has a problem with with the way things are going down in this thread.

i'm not talking about people who have trouble initially sizing these, but people who have already gotten multiple sizes and still seem unsure with their fits

i also never made any reference to this group of people who are sizing up/down two or whatever that you made up

between grossly exaggerating with your bs 99% figure and strawman-ing me, i can't say i'm surprised, but whatever, i'm for real done now

You essentially said buy clothes that fit, don't but clothes that don't. Which I would think is common sense.
Like I mentioned before 99% of complaints if you even want to call them that come from people new to tech fleece trying to figure out what there size is, which can be difficult if you're buying online. No one here is buying clothes that don't fit simply because of the look or because of hype. Even though I like the look of the Nike AW77 pants when I found out that I'm too tall to wear them comfortably I didn't buy another pair.

Honestly I think you just wanted to rant about something.
Bruh. It's dead. Let it go like everyone else.

needed a good :lol:

keep finding the deals guys.. remember to hit up outlets as well.. some still do phone orders.. also unisports deals are right around the corner.. looking forward to my next unisports haul.. :smile:

Last edited:
needed a good :lol:

keep finding the deals guys.. remember to hit up outlets as well.. some still do phone orders.. also unisports deals are right around the corner.. looking forward to my next unisports haul.. :smile:

Just hoping they'll have my size when the time comes!

Dude's trying to argue as if fashion is factual rather than completely subjective.

Maybe people like how a looser fitting TF pant looks, nothing wrong with that. Not sure why it bothers him so much.

I tried on a large which is my normal sweatpants size but they felt like leggings. Then i tried the xl but was worried about diaper butt. So I stuck with aw77s lol

[emoji]128514[/emoji]️ Im going through this dilemma. Im glad I didnt buy a bunch of them. I like the aw77 better.

damn, someone pissed in masshi's cheerios today. Epic rant.

Easy for the 125 pound dude to speak about TF sizing. There;s no in between when you wear an XS in anything clothing related. You just can't speak about sizing when you've never been on the bigger side. Slim dudes have the easiest time when it comes to clothes.

just got back from watching creed 
smokin.gif
 mbj making me wanna cop more tf

i'm umming and ahhing between the varsity jacket and a N98, seems pretty much the only difference is the neck.

anyone care to give a recommendation?

Back
Top Bottom