**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I dont think most of us in here buy tech fleece to be fashionable, rather to be comfortable.

I'm not spending $200 to pass sweats off as fashionable.

Last edited:
Hmm. As much I like tech fleece pants, these John Elliot ones are very tempting. http://www.johnelliott.co/products/baseline-sweatpant-midnight

man i love John Elliott stuff, was thinking about picking up a pair of these but im holding out for now.

I'm gonna be honest with you... The folks in this thread won't even budge on buying tech fleece for retail lol... No way they will drop 200 on sweats lmao..

BTW.. I ordered the Clay. :wink:

for real man, some people dont understand, like that zara comment. Keep me posted on how they are, i like the sage escobar ones though

Nothing similar between a trash fit/low quality and John Elliott.

100. We'll spend thousands and thousands on shoes. With TF people are starting to pay a little more for sweats. Once they realize the materials are actually that much better, they'll learn

Last edited:
Yeah I don't understand paying 200 for ugly *** sweats just to say I spent 200 on some ugly *** sweats. Back to the TF.

Yeah I don't understand paying 200 for ugly *** sweats just to say I spent 200 on some ugly *** sweats. Back to the TF.

I don't understand folks dropping $300 for ugly shoes or even cheap ugly sweats for $30.. Differ strokes for differ folks..

Im not one who bashes a post but those are hot garbage. The design of these are sloppy and not clean like TF. The point of a alternative is to be cheaper or comparable.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I like the design personally, especially the ribbing at the back of the knee area. The fit looks good too, not that TF fit is bad, well apart of the butt area which would be nice if they fixed that issue. Price wise, yes they are a bit more, but the quality of John Elliot (his hoodies anyway) is far superior than Nike. I always find little faults with Nike clothing, little imperfections, you rarely get that with more expensive brands. But anyhow as they say fashion is subjective.

That ribbing on the back of the knee looks bad imo. But I know you dudes that buy them will look good in them so papis do you

I'm gonna be honest with you... The folks in this thread won't even budge on buying tech fleece for retail lol... No way they will drop 200 on sweats lmao..

BTW.. I ordered the Clay.
wink.gif
So I see haha. Same people will happily drop $200 on a pair of shoes though. I really like the John Elliot Villian hoodie I got, so I think I'll try the pants too, the ribbing around the knee is nice and I don't think there is any chance of diaper butt on them.

So I see haha. Same people will happily drop $200 on a pair of shoes though. I really like the John Elliot Villian hoodie I got, so I think I'll try the pants too, the ribbing around the knee is nice and I don't think there is any chance of diaper butt on them.

Everyone is differ. I prefer to drop money in items that I know are well made and high quality..
Just because an item has a high price tag on them don't mean it's high quality...look at all the yeezy defects lol..

John elliot is made fitted so it won't have that diaper effect. I have a few hoodie and crew from JE. Got rid of all my old hoodies, sweaters and replaced it with JE.

Only item I really want from JE at the moment are the Hanoi denims..

Last edited:
Everyone is differ. I prefer to drop money in items that I know are well made and high quality..
Just because an item has a high price tag on them don't mean it's high quality...look at all the yeezy defects lol..

John elliot is made fitted so it won't have that diaper effect. I have a few hoodie and crew from JE. Got rid of all my old hoodies, sweaters and replaced it with JE.

Only item I really want from JE at the moment are the Hanoi denims..
Yeezy's with defects? Ouch. Not so bad for those who paid retail, but those who paid out hundreds off more ebay would be royally pissed off.

Yup everyone is different and I respect that.

I didn't even bother to click on the link because I know that I wouldn't be buying no matter how nice they look. I'm not about that $200-300 for pants life but that's just me.

Yup everyone is different and I respect that.

I didn't even bother to click on the link because I know that I wouldn't be buying no matter how nice they look. I'm not about that $200-300 for pants life but that's just me.

This. I'm in on the tech fleece cause 1. Comfort 2. Can be found for good prices 3. The way it looks. In that order. $200 on sweats though? Can't do it. But I'm sure we all have things we're willing to pay more for than others.

This. I'm in on the tech fleece cause 1. Comfort 2. Can be found for good prices 3. The way it looks. In that order. $200 on sweats though? Can't do it. But I'm sure we all have things we're willing to pay more for than others.
That's why tech fleece is so popular. Can't beat it for comfort, looks and price. Just wish they had better quality control, but I'm pretty OCD about things.

repped, didnt know that thread existed either.

Back to the nike
Gold logo TF pants should be in tomorrow, I love END :smokin

If you've got the money to afford it, all the power to you. I'm definitely not in a financial situation of being able to drop 2 bills on sweats, but bashing someone's choice of clothes is pretty lame. 

Rock what you like, don't worry about what anyone else says or wears.

Back on topic, does anyone own the TF 2 pants? How do they compare in fit?

Swaggy?... Lol kids and their cute little words...

Back on topic with tech fleece..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom