**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Lmao.. Do you even know what ur saying? Not a trendy forum.. Lmao

What type of forum are currently posting on? NT, trendy?

I've been here since the park days...this forum has always been about shoes.

The same old brands.

Not no overpriced "designers" who have you switching clothing styles every season.

Super future and NT were always separate. Now you guys want to force feed us 200 dollar sweats and side zipper hoodies and elongated tees and call us broke cause we ain't subscribe to the effeminate style of clothing.

I'll be a broke boi in $40 tech fleece...you can go post in the John Elliot thread.

The same old brands.

Not no overpriced "designers" who have you switching clothing styles every season.

Super future and NT were always separate. Now you guys want to force feed us 200 dollar sweats and side zipper hoodies and elongated tees and call us broke cause we ain't subscribe to the effeminate style of clothing.

I'll be a broke boi in $40 tech fleece...you can go post in the John Elliot thread.
If you been here since the "Park days", you would know this forum was not just about the shoes and the same old brands...

Please read the context...No one is calling anyone a "Broke boy" so dont get senstive over it. What makes this not a "trendy" forum as you call it? Tech fleece aint trendy? Yeezy aint trendy? Kobes aint trendy? 

You dont think JB or NIke is NOT an overpriced brand who dont switch their style every season? You think charging $150 for sweats aint expensive? Nike has their hoodys retailed for $150+, JE has their for about $180....whats the differ? Both overpriced, but if your willing to pay for it...by all means, be my guest...Never in any of my post or comments did I direct it as a negative way....

Your overthinking this just a bit much and taking it to heart...Like I stated earlier...Its not for everyone, DIFFER STROKES FOR DIFFER FOLKS....

Agree to disagree and move along. 

Last edited:

The same old brands.

Lots of truth here. I barely have time to wear TF during the week. No way I could ever justify paying triple for a "trendier" brand.

Huaraches or air maxes for me.

That's my go to as well. Huaraches just work so well with them. I also like to wear Prestos and sock darts with them too. And I know it's frowned upon but Ive worn various Adidas boost shoes with them too.

If you been here since the "Park days", you would know this forum was not just about the shoes and the same old brands...

Please read the context...No one is calling anyone a "Broke boy" so dont get senstive over it. What makes this not a "trendy" forum as you call it? Tech fleece aint trendy? Yeezy aint trendy? Kobes aint trendy? 

You dont think JB or NIke is NOT an overpriced brand who dont switch their style every season? You think charging $150 for sweats aint expensive? Nike has their hoodys retailed for $150+, JE has their for about $180....whats the differ? Both overpriced, but if your willing to pay for it...by all means, be my guest...Never in any of my post or comments did I direct it as a negative way....

Your overthinking this just a bit much and taking it to heart...Like I stated earlier...Its not for everyone, DIFFER STROKES FOR DIFFER FOLKS....

Agree to disagree and move along. 
Its not personal cause I like you but...

since the dressing better thread, NTers been on this high fashion wagon.

Ehh.

E-hug.

Its not personal cause I like you but...

since the dressing better thread, NTers been on this high fashion wagon.

Ehh.

E-hug.
 I wear what I like and I know what you mean... some folks put themselves on a pedestal cuz they have YSL shoes and FOG this and yeezy that BS....

But yea... E-Dance. 

On a side note, has anyones deliveries been delayed from NDC? My TF items has delayed for the past 3 days...The holiday orders are backing up the system I believe. 

Last edited:
On a side note, has anyones deliveries been delayed from NDC? My TF items has delayed for the past 3 days...The holiday orders are backing up the system I believe. 
Two orders of mine from the 1st still haven't shipped out. Holiday orders seem to be backing things up a lot.

The factory store in Meridian Idaho had some of the black and grey camps but they still wanted 80 for them with no additional off. They had the orange shorts in a size small for 25 and the camo hoodie for 140. Maybe during the weekend if they have extra off it'd be worth a look.

Last edited:
Bruh the fit on this windrunner!!

Perfect fit. Nice and fitted but not too fitted. I'm 180 6ft and athletic build. Size L

Now to hunt down more 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Some people are very touchy here 
laugh.gif
.  You would think it's all about them and their needs. Anyhow what are the chases that Nike will re stock the windrunners in Team Red/Black/Heather/Black ?

Some people are very touchy here 
laugh.gif
.  You would think it's all about them and their needs. Anyhow what are the chases that Nike will re stock the windrunners in Team Red/Black/Heather/Black ?
*breaks out crystal ball...*

Some people are very touchy here  :lol: .  You would think it's all about them and their needs. Anyhow what are the chases that Nike will re stock the windrunners in Team Red/Black/Heather/Black ?

It's all speculation, and you can direct message Nike on Twitter to ask. But I doubt they do considering they've added a bunch of new colours that may be a bit more for the spring. Id check other retailers for them.

Back
Top Bottom