**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

The trend ive noticed that the things we've been finding at the discount stores reflect a lot of what is being put on clearance at NDC and what goes to outlets. I'd say keep an eye out the next few weeks .

Yup^ I just spoke too a rep on NDC. Gloucester NJ outlets Nike Factory has the light grey with the volt accents throughout. Don't know price or sizes though

Just received my TF camo pants from Eagan and they sent me a sz L instead of the XL I ordered smh .. I called them and they don't have any sizes left period and said they may have gotten 2 orders mixed up and sent someone my XL on accident smh

With prices going down on NDC should I be looking at outlets for stuff that have been discounted on NDC hitting them? There's TF and other nike baseball stuff I'm looking to buy.

damn, your emails go way back
laugh.gif

ithink google auto deletes things in your trash after a certain time
 I dunno, but I was surprised I was able to pull all of that up haha

Yup^ I just spoke too a rep on NDC. Gloucester NJ outlets Nike Factory has the light grey with the volt accents throughout. Don't know price or sizes though
Hope it isn't more than $40. That's how much they were going for at Ross, Marshall, etc.

Yup^ though I will be checking them out the next 2 weeks. As ppl are saying, possibility of more stuff showing up. I say try the late mornings because ppl are at work and stuff gets put out at night or early morning

Just like when jd posted a TF top and I went 3 hours later and it was gone

I got discouraged from the Ross/TJ maxx runs to be honest.
Not only have I struck out for a while but some recent posts show higher prices too.

Funny thing about NDC clearance pricing on TF, is initially retail was $80. Then the price jumped to $100, those Clarence prices are basically retail from about a year ago. Nike and its marketing tricks at their best.
Just little FYI

I got discouraged from the Ross/TJ maxx runs to be honest.
Not only have I struck out for a while but some recent posts show higher prices too.

Frenchbread and Gooze have cleaned all of them out across America.

Funny thing about NDC clearance pricing on TF, is initially retail was $80. Then the price jumped to $100, those Clarence prices are basically retail from about a year ago. Nike and its marketing tricks at their best.
Just little FYI
It's crazy, there are a lot of retailers who do this. See this all the time with sale items on various sites.

Frenchbread and Gooze have cleaned all of them out across America.

Yup^ though I will be checking them out the next 2 weeks. As ppl are saying, possibility of more stuff showing up. I say try the late mornings because ppl are at work and stuff gets put out at night or early morning

Just like when jd posted a TF top and I went 3 hours later and it was gone

lol I hit maybe once or twice month if that. And rarely get my size :lol:

To date I've scored 2 n98s (1 tiger stripes and 1 black) and 1 pair of pants that i ooped to tr23 tr23 . But I will admit that I have come across a few items that haven't fit me though. A few windrunners some pants and 1 or 2 crew necks. It's all about right place right time. I usually go at noon on my lunch break and I regularly see dudes with carts full of athletic gear looking up every item online presumably checking out how much they're worth. Those are the guys eating up all the TF!

Deals can be had one eBay at the same prices as places like TJ Maxx/marshalls/ross. Just gotta be patient. I've got the majority of my tops on eBay for the low as well.

Has anyone noticed how all the new Tech Fleece gear has the same heathering effect applied on the inside as the outside. Now all the new tech fleece stuff looks cheap and tacky. tech fleece gear has steadily deteriorated year by year. looks like i wont be buying it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom