**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Has anyone noticed how all the new Tech Fleece gear has the same heathering effect applied on the inside as the outside. Now all the new tech fleece stuff looks cheap and tacky. tech fleece gear has steadily deteriorated year by year. looks like i wont be buying it anymore.
How does the heathering on the inside deteriorate the product? 

I seen the new TF pants today, I thought the new cws were nice better in person than online. I didnt try any of them on but they look the same as they have the past few yrs. 

Has anyone noticed how all the new Tech Fleece gear has the same heathering effect applied on the inside as the outside. Now all the new tech fleece stuff looks cheap and tacky. tech fleece gear has steadily deteriorated year by year. looks like i wont be buying it anymore.
How does the heathering on the inside deteriorate the product? 

I seen the new TF pants today, I thought the new cws were nice better in person than online. I didnt try any of them on but they look the same as they have the past few yrs. 
I think he means deterioration of the style, not the actual material.

I think he means deterioration of the style, not the actual material.
Maybe I just notice certain pieces but the TF line has been the same for the past few yrs.

Only the ACG or white label stuff changes but everything else has been straight vanilla 

I think after awhile people see TF for what it is, just basic sportswear gear hyped up to be fashionable/trendy 

Anybody here wear the white label stuff been interested in buying one of the white label crewnecks off the bay and wanted to hear some thoughts on them

Last edited:
Does anyone else have moments of euphoria when deciding the night before what you're going to throw on the next and realize it's a tech fleece day? Cause same.

NDC has now more pics of the new TF pants. I like em, the paneling isnt straight across anymore but curves and theres a pocket in front of the large side pocket.

Maybe if you're part of the cast for
roll.gif

NDC has now more pics of the new TF pants. I like em, the paneling isnt straight across anymore but curves and theres a pocket in front of the large side pocket.
You mean the cropped TF?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-sweatpants/pid-10744975/pgid-10971712

You dont want those son 

They arent the same TF your thinking of. They have a cropped crotch meaning it sits lower.

Look at END or JJ pics of them. Nike trying to pull a fast one.

They arent the same TF your thinking of. They have a cropped crotch meaning it sits lower.

Look at END or JJ pics of them. Nike trying to pull a fast one.

Thats cause half yall are 5'9 160lbs soaking wet and wanna grab L's and XL's. :lol:

They look fine on the NDC models, bought to try a pair on at NT tomorrow and snap pics.

...I may regret this post though. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom