**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

After much waiting, Tanger in Glendale AZ finally got the camo TF pants and it was 30% off 79.99 had a bunch of M/XL/XXL sizes left.

Grabbed the last Large.

Had the red 1MM hoodie as well and about 20 different women styles including the Aero TF

Last edited:
BTW,

I wanna throw an oop to all my fellow NTers, did some calling around to all the outlets near NY/NJ and came away with:

Newark
Grey 49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Oceanside
Dark Camo $49.99

Jackson
Grey $49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Deer Park
Black Tech Fleece Hoodie with different material on the hood $130 (w/o discount)
Repped, picked up Khaki and Grey pants at Jackson

BTW,

I wanna throw an oop to all my fellow NTers, did some calling around to all the outlets near NY/NJ and came away with:

Newark
Grey 49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Oceanside
Dark Camo $49.99

Jackson
Grey $49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Deer Park
Black Tech Fleece Hoodie with different material on the hood $130 (w/o discount)
Bruh theres a nike outlet in oceanside NY???? SINCE WHEN??? I live 12 mins away 
roll.gif

Im going at half time. Repped

Anthem outlet in Phoenix had camo pants l-xl for 80, theight grey crew m-xl for 60 and for woman's they had a butterfly jacket for 90 on the clearancr rack. All 30 percent off.

Last edited:
San Ysidro, CA outlet had XL and XXL grey and olive TF on the floor this morning. Had to ask for medium or large in the back and I was 5 min late for my medium. Ended up with a Large.

anybody try exchanging their outlet pair for another size at a regular price Nike store/ Nike Running store? I'm curious if they'd let it happen, maybe take off the "outlet price" from the tag?

Got the cargo khaki pants at Jackson. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I paid $60 off eBay the other day for the gray. Could of saved $10. Damn lol

San Ysidro, CA outlet had XL and XXL grey and olive TF on the floor this morning. Had to ask for medium or large in the back and I was 5 min late for my medium. Ended up with a Large.

anybody try exchanging their outlet pair for another size at a regular price Nike store/ Nike Running store? I'm curious if they'd let it happen, maybe take off the "outlet price" from the tag?

Call the store you want to do the exchange at and ask. If they say yes, get their name and have them hold the product for you.

I tried on both the large and xl in the cargo khaki. The large felt way to tight. I know everyone says they stretch but I went with what felt better. The xl. Hope I don't regret it lol

View media item 1872050
Sawgrass FL

Grey (L only) and olive (no M) pants $69.99 plus 30% off
Windrunner (about 3 left each size) $89.99 plus 30% off

They also have grey crew neck for $64 plus 30% and grey shorts for 50, which I don't think where on sale

Of course not, but Nike made them popular again, to the point it's now fashionable to wear slim/skinny joggers.

Ehhh I disagree. It's always been fashionable in Europe. If anything, Ronnie Fieg made it big in the states

A couple pages back someone asked about the Uniqlo dry stretch line....so I made a stop at Uniqlo to check them out today....heres a short review.

The pants arent really worth it. If you're able to score on the TF pants for <$60, they are way better!! Although I did grab a pair of the Uniqlos to wear around the house...

However, their dry stretch full zip hoodie for 39.90 is wayyyyy worth it. A third of the price of TF and available in a lot of nice colors. Theyre a little thinner than the TF but look absolutely similar, and feel good too. True to size. I got 2 colors...

Back
Top Bottom