**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

do you mind sharing where you found them?
Vaughn Mills Nike Outlet, just outside of Toronto, Canada. If you're in Canada, they'll do a phone order to wherever for $5-$8, but if you're in the US, I think you may be forced to look elsewhere.

^

the maroon pants 
pimp.gif

Still mad at me for missing out, when ndc europe had them on sale 
mean.gif

Walked out of my local outlet (Leesburg, VA) with the grey tech fleece pants for $51 out the door. :pimp:

$70 on the sticker plus an additional 30% off plus taxes.

Edit:

I grabbed the second to last M. Didn't see any S, the rest were L and XL(?). I also saw the olive-ish colored pants. They also had the black and red hoodies.

Last edited:
So I just called the Jackson, NJ store and the associate was really helpful with my order. I got an email with my tracking and it should be here next week.

BTW,

I wanna throw an oop to all my fellow NTers, did some calling around to all the outlets near NY/NJ and came away with:

Newark
Grey 49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Oceanside
Dark Camo $49.99

Jackson
Grey $49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Deer Park
Black Tech Fleece Hoodie with different material on the hood $130 (w/o discount)

I was gonna jump on the cargo khaki pants after the royal Blues but I'm gonna hold out for now. I still want to buy a carbon Heather/volt/white Windrunner in an XL first.

Anyone have the khaki or olive pair already? Curious to see how they look in person.

BTW,

I wanna throw an oop to all my fellow NTers, did some calling around to all the outlets near NY/NJ and came away with:

Newark
Grey 49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Oceanside
Dark Camo $49.99

Jackson
Grey $49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Deer Park
Black Tech Fleece Hoodie with different material on the hood $130 (w/o discount)
Thanks just placed a phone order at Jackson.

Oh man I gotta take a ride to Jackson now. Cargo khaki windrunner or aw77? Is 30% off in store or you need a code ? Thanks !

BTW,

Newark
Grey 49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Oceanside
Dark Camo $49.99

Jackson
Grey $49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Deer Park

Thanks for the help. Are these all hoodies? Or pants

BTW,

Newark
Grey 49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Oceanside
Dark Camo $49.99

Jackson
Grey $49.99
Cargo Khaki $49.99

Deer Park

Thanks for the help. Are these all hoodies? Or pants

All pants unless specified otherwise

Back
Top Bottom