**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hi am 5'5 feet tall 125 pounds waist 30 in jeans what size TF pants should I get please respond fast

Last edited:
IMO the matching is fine. Depends how you wear it. Harden is a perfect example. Like really? Frags with that color TF?

I thought the frags went perfectly with that suit. I mean, the suit in itself is straight up matchy match x100, but he switched it up with the frags and made it a little less matchy match.

Black/Red or Black Toes would have been way overkill.

Unbelievable. I visit the National Harbor spot frequently and have never seen anything other than some bonded shorts. I missed out on a local spot :smh:

I thought the frags went perfectly with that suit. I mean, the suit in itself is straight up matchy match x100, but he switched it up with the frags and made it a little less matchy match.

I agree. Good idea using the shoes to contrast otherwise it looks like you're trying too hard.

Agree 100% on the overkill but some black sneakers would be good with me lol

Hey I have yet to buy a nike tech suit but i have been admiring them for awhile especially the maroon one. What size do yall recommend i am 6'1 165lbs. And the price is a little high. is there anyone who could get them cheaper for me?

still bummed cargo khaki shorts never made there way to the us
This. 

I cant wait for the obsidian shorts to drop 
smokin.gif

Go with a size L

Check the thread regularly. Deals get posted here all the time. No one should be paying full price.

With the outlet stores, do yall call and place orders on the discounted TF items and they ship it?

Last edited:
Hey I have yet to buy a nike tech suit but i have been admiring them for awhile especially the maroon one. What size do yall recommend i am 6'1 165lbs. And the price is a little high. is there anyone who could get them cheaper for me?
im the same height and 15 lbs heavier. Get a Large and check your local outlets.

Last edited:

I agree, go with a L. My homie is about your size... Maybe an inch taller and he wears a L as well. I think you'll be amazed at how unbelievably comfortable TF is. And I think everyone in this thread will agree [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Traverse Mountain Outlet
(801) 901-1232

Had cargo khaki, grey, and black came pair pants for $69.99 with 30% off. Also had the grey AW77 wind runner for $69.99 with 30% off in most sizes and the cargo khaki wind runner only in smalls for $79.99 with 30% off.

Still kinda of a tech fleece rookie. Can anyone give me an idea of the the diff between the tech fleece aw77 and the windrunner hoodies. Thinking about buying the cargo kahki of NDC

AW77 is more like a regular hoodie look and the windrunner is definitely more stylish IMHO. I have one AW77 in light grey and it looks like any other light grey hoodie and I have the windrunner in black, team red, and just got the obsidian. As far as pants go I like black over the light grey too. If I get my lazy *** of the couch I'd go to the outlets or call up and order a pair of ash camo pants even though my gf says I'll look stupid in them. I also need a crewneck but not sure what color to get.

Back
Top Bottom